I'm desperately need help

A

Amber1964

I'm in so much pain I can't handle it anymore. The urge to self harmed. Is really overwhelming. I feel so alone and scared.

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

I feel you.. 18 days clean but it's the only thing on my mind 24/7. Be strong and fight. You can do this

A

Amber1964

Alot new memories of abuse. Trigger urgers to punish myself.

calypso

calypso

Admin
We are here to listen if you want to talk about your triggers. I am sorry its so overwhelming at present.

A

Amber1964

I was thinking of deleting my membership. Because, if I share my memories no one would believe me. Or want to be my friend. I will say some of it has to do with my ex husband forcing me to have sex with other people. So, you see what an awful person to am. It's all my fault. I'm to blame. There's even worse stuff when I was a kid.

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

I was thinking of deleting my membership. Because, if I share my memories no one would believe me. Or want to be my friend. I will say some of it has to do with my ex husband forcing me to have sex with other people. So, you see what an awful person to am. It's all my fault. I'm to blame. There's even worse stuff when I was a kid.
It's not your fault. I am sure. If you want to tell someone I am here

calypso

calypso

Admin
YOu will find people here very, very understanding and many have been through harrowing things too. Just don't give up on us before you start. We are here to listen if you need someone to listen to you.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Amber,
We do believe you, have you been to your GP and asked about therapy etc?
You could report to the police there victim support would help you.
I'm so sorry this happened to you.
Take care

A

Amber1964

I have been having new memories of ritual abuse. This time of year is very triggering. I have alot of trouble just functioning. I don't know where here to share more details. Or if I even should.
The bad people (people who abused me). Told me that I'm evil and disgusting. And other bad things.

Redgirl12

Redgirl12

Your not evil or disgusting. Your wonderful. I get triggered from my abuse as well and makes me turn in to a pile of goo where I cant move. Your strong ....so strong. Hugs.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Justafriend95 Self Harm Forum 14
A Self Harm Forum 14
A Self Harm Forum 5
midnightphoenix Self Harm Forum 41
midnightphoenix Self Harm Forum 98