• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

im convinced we are in a simulation

• Thread starter lifecangetbetter
  • Start date
L

lifecangetbetter

Taking a break
lol nah im not into revenge. i find revenge to be for the weak.

L

lifecangetbetter

Taking a break
well the first time i talked to him on the phone i LITERALLY thought "this guy is full of SHIT." but hes so good with people and HAPPY. imagine a smiley face, thats him

L

lifecangetbetter

Taking a break
LOL i showed my gay friend his picture (he has a picture on myspace that shows his nude upper chest and arms-total blow job type photo) and my gay friend said "this guy is a douche! any supervisor who has a photo up like this WHILE being married is a douche"
hahahha it made me laugh then and im laughing now

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Life is weird. I had lots of strange feelings for folk. It was not until I was older that the picture became clearer. Folk helped me along the way, and all I am doing is emulating them.

L

lifecangetbetter

Taking a break
i feel like the older i get the bigger my problems are getting. that's why i wonder you said you've calmed with age. dont problems get bigger?

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

i feel like the older i get the bigger my problems are getting. that's why i wonder you said you've calmed with age. dont problems get bigger?
No - you become wiser with experience. Trust your parents - they will be your everlasting ally.

L

lifecangetbetter

Taking a break
this a simulation. im telling ya. all these hallucinations are easy to add on and sometimes i escape reality. how?? by this being a simulation. after you've had multiple coincidences happen its not a coincidence, its a simulation

L

lifecangetbetter

Taking a break
my parents verbally abused me all my life...

L

lifecangetbetter

Taking a break
they were ultra mean to me. my sister is mentally retarded and i dont think they planned on having another kid after her
they TALKED DOWN to me. i mean so seriously bad all the time. my dad told me he was going to call the cops cause i was screaming out of excitement when i go into school.. not happy for me at all.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

My dad called the cops on me. I spent the day in a cell. You know what - I am thankful. It toughened me up. If folks try anything with me - I will simply call the cops - like dad.