• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

im convinced we are in a simulation

• Thread starter lifecangetbetter
  • Start date
L

lifecangetbetter

Taking a break
yes he tries his absolute best to make everyone jealous. whereas myself and many others try to keep people non-jealous. he FEEDS off jealousy. he called me twice ( i didnt answer on purpose) and then texted me to answer the phone call cause he had something to tell me and thats when he told me he got a supervisor position at his new job. he thought id be jealous but i said "congratulations!!" out of SWEET RELIEF that i don't have to work with him cause hes too hot. he seemed weirded out i congratulate him. he THRIVES on making others jealous.. im like is that where you get your happiness from?

L

lifecangetbetter

Taking a break
i know him from church. even when he was 10 he stood out to me. i remember sitting onn the wall, stomach hurting thinking "im so miserable" and he was running with his friends and like glowed, he was so happy. thats literally how i remember him, as a happy kid. i was jealous when i was 10 and now God or this simulation re-introduced me to him again and im even MORE jealous and miserable than before.

Topcat

Topcat

Just because someone seems happy to others doesn't mean they truly are.
This guy sounds like he needs his ego feeding too much.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Adjust your thinking towards him. I have friends who I feel are deficient in areas - but their involvement in my life does not harm me. Sometimes we have to detach and do what is right for us.

L

lifecangetbetter

Taking a break
Just because someone seems happy to others doesn't mean they truly are.
This guy sounds like he needs his ego feeding too much.
im telling you guys, this guy is happy. i have the same career as him and he was my direct supervisor. now he's supervisor elsewhere with a company that has a contract. married to a doctor. finished school at a VERY young age. he's fit and handsome and can basically manipulate anyone. good people skills. yes i agree he has a MASSIVE ego but the point im trying to make is hes happy cause his life is perfect

L

lifecangetbetter

Taking a break
tell me, what of his life doesn't sound perfect to you guys?

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

tell me, what of his life doesn't sound perfect to you guys?
Personally he is type of person I would have no time for. No originality, banal and boring to talk with.

You are interesting - you speak your mind. I rate you way higher than this chump.

L

lifecangetbetter

Taking a break
my consciousness ALWAYS has him visit me in a sitting down position saying "i present myself to you this way for a reason" and i think to myself why is his soul the ONLY one that comes to visit below me? it makes no fucking sense especially since i consider highly of him

and lives in the same city as me. i cant help but feel karmically tied or like he stole some of my karma where our souls reincarnate.

L

lifecangetbetter

Taking a break
Personally he is type of person I would have no time for. No originality, banal and boring to talk with.

You are interesting - you speak your mind. I rate you way higher than this chump.
thanks Lord Burt, that's very nice of you

he has a ZILLION friends. i mean seriously so many. he has video up of him and his wife on a boat and theyre getting engaged, they had SOOO many people on the boat.

you look up her social media, she doesnt have even a picture of him up. like damn.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

You have a strong connection - he is likely afraid of you but perhaps in love with you too.

Fuck this guy - get a real man .

L

lifecangetbetter

Taking a break
You have a strong connection - he is likely afraid of you but perhaps in love with you too.

Fuck this guy - get a real man .
in love with me??? nah, he liked the way i looked at him. when my eyes would get big while we worked together he would make this grin like "she thinks im SO hot, " like so flattered he LOVES the way i look at him. i dont think he is my soulmate or anything, we both would like to sleep together for the same reason. hed never date me and id never date him
im just convinced he stole from me. no other souls have ever visited me that way. below me? never. his soul did not visit many times
meeting him further extends my belief that im in a simulation. showing me my complete opposite 20 years later.

L

lifecangetbetter

Taking a break
i think he wants a blow job from someone who is attracted to him as I am. plus throw in that im innocent looking on top of passionate...
ive heard him that hes planning on getting a blow job from me when him and his wife break up. hes thinks "the best blowjob ever is right in front of me.im never saying no."

L

lifecangetbetter

Taking a break
Why is on your mind all the time? If it is not love it is obsession.
hes not always on my mind. sometimes i think of him alot in one day sometimes i dont. i dont think i love him. i want to be him. theres a difference