• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

im convinced we are in a simulation

• Thread starter lifecangetbetter
  • Start date
L

lifecangetbetter

Taking a break
how can you explain so many coincidences. when you have a certain amount of coincidence its not a coincidence it's a simulation. explains how it's easy to add hallucinations to someone's consciousness and easy to make people upset... i think it explains alot......

L

lifecangetbetter

Taking a break
Kind of like a video game. We each are our own character and we go through life. And a higher consciousness watches us to see what we'll do with our limited consciousness for their own entertainment like a TV show.

Explains why some characters have like no fucking flaw like my male coworker

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Kind of like a video game. We each are our own character and we go through life. And a higher consciousness watches us to see what we'll do with our limited consciousness for their own entertainment like a TV show.

Explains why some characters have like no fucking flaw like my male coworker
Yes but what is the simulation based on?

L

lifecangetbetter

Taking a break
i honestly don't know. like i said we are like a TV show for them. to see what we'll do

L

lifecangetbetter

Taking a break
we live out our lives and they watch us like a TV show. throw random hallucinations in, or coincidences, or just random shit like when i saw the gang get busted. and they watch us for their entertainment

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

But if we are in a simulation - what is real? A simulation is based on something?

Topcat

Topcat

God, if this is a simulation then it's pretty shit. I wouldn't want to watch it.

L

lifecangetbetter

Taking a break
But if we are in a simulation - what is real? A simulation is based on something?
i think nothing is actually real. we just feel real due to the simulation and how they created our consciousness. i just know i don't believe in God. period. all i see are assholes getting rewarded.
and some people get to live in a fucking fairy tale like my coworker while i'm in hell? thats so fucked, no God would agree to that.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

i think nothing is actually real. we just feel real due to the simulation and how they created our consciousness. i just know i don't believe in God. period. all i see are assholes getting rewarded.
and some people get to live in a fucking fairy tale like my coworker while i'm in hell? thats so fucked, no God would agree to that.
But to know a simulation, you must first know what is real. Rest easy dear. ;)

L

lifecangetbetter

Taking a break
i just don't know. this consciousness is so complex and im trying to understand how someone is living in a fairy tale while i'm in hell?

HOW?

i had a hallucination that my coworker stole some of my karma from me at the location where souls reincarnate.

L

lifecangetbetter

Taking a break
if this world wasn't a simulation someone would not be in hell while the other lives in a fairy tale. plain and simple.

L

lifecangetbetter

Taking a break
no its not career choice, this guy can manipulate people and understands how to show off properly. that's why he gets two jobs and i have one with less hours than he got.
we are characters in a game