• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

im beyond scared

C

Copperhouse257

Hi,
I ag
yesterday i heard my neighbour complain to her husband about star barking
so i called her and asked if star was bothering her she said it was and she wasnt very nice

i got upset and took an overdose because i was/am so scared someone will complain to the council and i will have to give star up or move house
what if they take my baby away from me?

she does bark but she is only a ab baby
and she never ever barks at night and sleeps a lot of the day

hermit ,my bf had a word with them and she was much nicer to him

im so scared they will take her
and
if i had to move i have just finished decorating this place after living here for 10 years ,i dont know how to stop her barking x
#

i d
i started to panic in the early hours that they would take her from me
or i would have to move house

how can i train her not to bark?
i bought some puzzle games for her x
Hi,
I agree with everyone regarding the legality of them taking your animal. It’s simply not that easy, outside of a dangerous situation.
What concerns me is that, similar to me, your brain goes from 0-100mph. My anxiety and mild OCD instantly makes me think of the absolutely worst possible situation and therefore completely controls me. Just take it step by step. Try to avoid going from
A. Your neighbors issue with your dog to
Z. You have to sell your house.
I know the feeling, believe me. What I do is to take some time to let it all sink in and try not to think of worst case. Just breath, think about the first step to solve the problem, then focus on that. Only the first step.. no more bc you cannot physically do any more than that one step. Also, I’m here if you need an ear..

M

Mistral

You are just going through the learning phase of being a dog owner. It came to me as a bit of a shock when I got my first dog, that many people just do not like dogs.

There are also neighbours who complain about everything. I have a neighbour who complains about dogs, trees with too many leaves, frogs coming into her garden from neighbouring gardens and the list goes on.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

thanks everyone x
have decided to try one to one dog training lessons a reasonable price so hopefully will help with a few other things too
although we still think she doesn't bark too much as my support worker says it would stress me if she did as i don't like loud ongoing noise x so she can't be barking too much xxxx

Lavender_Rose

Lavender_Rose

thanks everyone x
have decided to try one to one dog training lessons a reasonable price so hopefully will help with a few other things too
although we still think she doesn't bark too much as my support worker says it would stress me if she did as i don't like loud ongoing noise x so she can't be barking too much xxxx
Its fun to do tricks with your dog too. One of my dogs I taughted to dance, he stands on two feet and twirls. And my other dog can do a high five and low five.

P

Prycejosh1987

im so scared they will take her
and
if i had to move i have just finished decorating this place after living here for 10 years ,i dont know how to stop her barking x
First thing is do not panic, every action has a reaction, and every reaction, has repercussions. How do you stop a baby from crying, how do you stop a child being taken from their parents. If you can answer these questions, you will be able to answer your own. Think about it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Depression Forum 3
S Depression Forum 14
S Depression Forum 3
M Depression Forum 6
R Depression Forum 5