Im being played like a game!

KayTastrophy

KayTastrophy

Sorry for the rant guys, I'm going through some major stuff!!

The father of my son and his parents are trying to aggravate my BPD and make me look bad to social, and are neglecting to tell them about the things he(father of son) has done to make my BPD severe in the first place!

Hes been suggestive about a relationship and then lies and says he hasn't done that, begs me to not get him in trouble with social but will report me for specific behaviours I've been left with after massive abuse!

I'm fed up! He doesnt consider how hard it is for me to live like this, he makes me worse and knows hes doing it!

And my son lives with him, and I cant get him to live with me instead, its tearing me apart! I just want to be a good mum! I just want my baby, I dont want to be hurt like this anymore

Thanks guys :hug:

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Hi KT what an awful situation to be in, how old is your son if you don’t mind me asking. Is there a specific reason that your ex has got your son. Was your BPD brought on by his abuse or was there some other reason it developed. If your seeing a pdoc is it possible to get a letter stating what damage his behaviour is causing you because that may help your case.
I would do just what he’s doing to you and report the things he’s doing to the social, it’s not fair that you should take all the flack. Do you have family that could support you in your fight, if not can you get a social worker or CPN to help your case.

Take care
Daf:hug:

KayTastrophy

KayTastrophy

Hi KT what an awful situation to be in, how old is your son if you don’t mind me asking. Is there a specific reason that your ex has got your son. Was your BPD brought on by his abuse or was there some other reason it developed. If your seeing a pdoc is it possible to get a letter stating what damage his behaviour is causing you because that may help your case.
I would do just what he’s doing to you and report the things he’s doing to the social, it’s not fair that you should take all the flack. Do you have family that could support you in your fight, if not can you get a social worker or CPN to help your case.

Take care
Daf:hug:
My boy is only a year old, the abuse I went through as a child is severe and caused my BPD and is why social are involved, I was not allowed unsupervised contact for 8 months, but now I am allowed again and just want to be a good mum.
Social have seen first had how negative they are towards me, even if at some point they say otherwise.
Early help are going to try and resolve this conflict but it's so hard to deal with.

Unfortunately my CPN has signed me off since they only deal with mothers with children up to 1 year old, and I dont have any family I can realistically talk to about this, I have a few friends but not a lot, it's hard and it feels like I'm fighting a war alone, although the officials are 100%on my side and are happy for me to be a normal mum again, my boys dad and his family are pushing for the opposite