• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I'm back!!

Stripeysocks

Stripeysocks

Hi everyone. Just wanted to say hello properly rather then just sneak back in :redface:
How is everyone doing? I read something about there have been some bad / sad things happening here which has worried me. I do hope you're all ok. (Ok, I know we wouldn't all be here if we were 'ok' but you know what I mean!)
I'm sorry that I disappeared off, things just all got too much for me and I wasn't at all well. I'm now in a place where I feel I can be here again in some kind of useful capacity, and I had such a lovely pm from someone here which brought me back again. So thank you. You know who you are :hug:
Love Stripey

TiredTina

TiredTina

Admin
:welcome: back Stripey, good to have you back and Im pleased to hear that things have improved for you.

TT x

V

voyager

Welcome back Stripey, I've been away for a short while too, I hope things are going well for you now and that your daughter isn't being bullied at school any more.:hug1:
xxxxxx

Stripeysocks

Stripeysocks

Welcome back Stripey, I've been away for a short while too, I hope things are going well for you now and that your daughter isn't being bullied at school any more.:hug1:
xxxxxx
Thank you V, it's good to be back and to receive such a kind welcome.

My daughter is ok now thank you, the bullying has subsided thank goooodness!! Thank you for asking (and remembering it!) I really hope you're doing ok, V. xxxxxx

blueflames

blueflames

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sargent Stripey socks, reporting for duty, in my snoopy pyjamas and birdy socks *salute*

Welcome back xxx