• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I'm back to chat xxx

C

cherbear

Well to say RnR went out the window is an understatement more like three days of trouble shooting hey ho such is life so I'm back to rabbiting on here and spreading the love ;) According to my Mother I would have made an excellent Hippie lol xx At least I have made a mini breakthrough and spent some time in a crowded room with strangers without having a panic attack and actually had a good time . So it's baby steps at the moment but in the right direction at least . I'm still free of suicidal thoughts but my other half is on watch for me in case I spiral downwards again . Had yet more blood tests they are monitoring me to see if I'm taking staggered overdoses still and to investigate what the underlying medical condition is that they have picked up on also as to why I keep getting infections and viruses . So my arms are real mess now I'm glad it's Winter so at least I can keep them covered :( At least I will be seeing the CPN soon . Hope you are all OK ? I'm free to chat again so PM at will . As ever love and hugs to all xxxx

G

greatfulmomoftwo

Yeah!!!! So proud of you. No anxiety attacks and suicidal thoughts is huge. One day at time sweetie. Keep up the good work. Hugs♡

C

cherbear

Aw thanks Gratefulmomoftwo :hug: I really appreciate that . Good to be moving forward ! Hope you are OK , how are !? xxx

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Cherbear! :hug5:

Am pleased to hear that things are still more settled than they have been. Sounds like you're making some good progress and it's lovely to see (or should I say read?) you sounding much brighter than you have in the past. x

C

cherbear

Hello Ss my lovely ! Thank's I'm slowly getting there . How have you been hunny ? :hug: Hugs xxxx

Last edited:
G

greatfulmomoftwo

So glad to see you doing so well!! I am hanging in there..still having dips of depression throughout the day but overall better. Thank you so much for caring...have a good night's sleep

C

cherbear

Aw thanks . I hear you my moods are a bit all over the place , sunny with an outlook of rain ...... Feel free to PM if you ever want to chat . Thank you for caring too means alot . Sweet dreams :sleepy2:

ASDF209

ASDF209

Congrats! I don't know you, but I def know the feeling. Yay for you!

C

cally75

Just kick back, watch some film & eat dairylea dunkers? I'm as useful as usual today!

Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

Ah cherbear,
You sound in a good place! I'll have some of what your having!!!! It's good to hear xxx

C

cherbear

Hi Sparkly hunny xxx Hope you are OK today saw your threads but for once I don't really know what to say except that I'm there for you and PM if you ever need to chat . My GP was rather alarmed by good mood lol said he is going to see me again to make sure I'm OK . My mood is swinging from bubbly to p*%$~d off at the minute xxx

C

cherbear

Any time my Scaredcat my lovely :hug: I'm not too bad today in a pretty chilled out mood which makes a refreshing change from highs and lows . How are you hunny ? xxxx

C

Cuddlybear533

Congrats! Not having panic attacks is huge! You must be feeling great :)

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

Glad you are ok and chilled out, I am ok - better than yesterday