• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I'm back on medication

jax

jax

I felt horrendous today. I took my meds last night for the first time - when I woke today I felt so very hung over.
I couldn't sleep without my medicines. I was up for 2 straight days. I was sick all day yesterday from 4 am. I feel so depressed now. I felt amazing off the meds. I feel miserable now.

KP1

KP1

Founding Member
sorry you feel so lousy.
KP:hug:

emski

emski

It's one of those with meds - being off them has its problems, being on them stops some of those but causes others. Hang in there, we're here if you want to talk

:hug:

A

asiff

I felt horrendous today. I took my meds last night for the first time - when I woke today I felt so very hung over.
I couldn't sleep without my medicines. I was up for 2 straight days. I was sick all day yesterday from 4 am. I feel so depressed now. I felt amazing off the meds. I feel miserable now.
your body will get use to the meds in time.

S

skyblue

Hope you're feeling ok Jax, haven't heard from you in awhile. :flowers:

jax

jax

Hi All. (((Sky blue))). I am ok now however, I have been told that I am a little high. I definitely noticed that I was talking very fast today. I usually don't notice my fast speech. A friend tonight told me I was speaking quick - which confirmed it for me. Thanks all for the reply.
Jax :grouphug:

S

skyblue

Glad to hear you're feeling better, if not 100 %. Once the meds start kicking in, you'll soon be stabilized again.

Look after yourself Jax :hug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U Bipolar Forum 2
H Bipolar Forum 23
frisas45 Bipolar Forum 1
B Bipolar Forum 1
Zardos Bipolar Forum 18