• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I'm Back Here To Stay

• Thread starter iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH3
  • Start date
I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH3

I hope it's okay for me to rejoin? Some may welcome me back. Some may not welcome me back. But I've missed a lot of the members here. I'm not leaving this forum again by having this account deleted. If any of the members here harass me again I will report and block them rather than run away and have my account deleted. That's not how the real world works. Anyway to my old friends, I've really missed you. I hope all is well.
:grouphug:

M

Mister_Fabulous formerly BetaMale

WE MISSED YOU! :hug:

I remember you just vanished into thin air, one fine day.

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH3

Thanks you two. I've missed you all too. :thanks:My life has been interesting to say the least. Ive tried other forums but they're just not as good as this one. I'm not running away this time. But one thing is for sure. I need to be assertive and express my opinions a lot less than I used too. My talking tends to get me in trouble and makes me too many enemies unintentionally. I've learned in Social Skills that there are right and wrong times and situations to be assertive and expressive. Love you all my mates.
:loveshower::grouphug:

fazza

fazza

Hey hey hey
Good to see you back.
Please stick around this time.
XX

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

Welcome back.

I don't remember whether we interacted or not but I'm glad you're back.

I did the same thing,had my account closed and then rejoined. My old and new account were merged and everything is back like before(well,besides the number of likes,hugs,etc.,those didn't merge)

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH3

Welcome back.

I don't remember whether we interacted or not but I'm glad you're back.

I did the same thing,had my account closed and then rejoined. My old and new account were merged and everything is back like before(well,besides the number of likes,hugs,etc.,those didn't merge)
Thanks hun. I need to stick around. I want a job so bad again someday. I can't just go quit if someone there doesn't like me. So I won't run away from here if other members don't like me.

N

natalie

Hi, Good to hear from you.

Welcome back, to MHF, and aboard once more.

You are quite right, it is absolutely essential that any such occurrences of problems, that you do click the report button if it works, I belive there have been teething difficulties of late, should have been rectified in the interm, and let the moderating teams investigate and follow up on your behalf.

Yes, welcome back, and please do stay with us, once more.

Best regards.

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH3

Aww thanks for the welcome everyone. :grouphug: