• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I'm at the doctor's office

T

Tvgirl

I'm at the doctor's office today and I'm afraid that I'm talking to myself. What if the people are not really talking about me, and as I'm replying to them I'm really talking to myself?

JessisMe

JessisMe

I'm at the doctor's office today and I'm afraid that I'm talking to myself. What if the people are not really talking about me, and as I'm replying to them I'm really talking to myself?
These are all concerns that your doctor should be able to help you with. I hope that this afternoon you were able to share these concerns with him. xo. j

EdEd

EdEd

I hope things go well for you , just be honest and voice your concerns...all of them.

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
TV Girl, I am so pleased and relieved to hear you are at the doctors today.

Don’t moderate your behaviour or try to hide anything. The right medication could end this misery for you and give you a normal life.

Sending lots of love. You are so brave and deserve help xxx :hug:

L

linus

We all talk to ourselves, for you is special by hearing your thoughts as well, you’ll be able to cope eventually

N

natalie

I am in London, UK.

Hi TV Girl by the way,

I hope by the time you'll have read this, that the doctor would have heard all of your explanations, and you would have heard his results, from th CT Scan, recently, that the doctor should have written up suitable medication for you to take, and if they have, please please take on a daily basis and at the correct doseage, it's extremely important, that you don't overlook not to take a dose.

Try to take the medicine, if they have written up, at the same time each day.

Best regards, I wish you well.

T

Tvgirl

Hey everyone. I had a routine physical, I didn't see my nurse practitioner, but I will voice that concern to her when I see her in a few weeks.