• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Im another Newbie

Autism_severementalhealth

well as u can see my username says autismseverementalhealthissues
u can call me ASMHI if u like?

anyway i have autism which means i find my communication and social interaction and imagination very difficult.

Before i get judge like i had to leave other online forums because i was bullied and people made me see im the cause of the problems when i am not when im not doing anything wrong. im trying all forums to find the suitest forum that is going to respect and understand me.

so im going to explain abit about me and my autism

Autism is a developmental disability, which means it is to do with the brain not processing very well which means its a lifelong disability that affects my daily living skills. I find it very difficult to understand what is a good friend and what is a bad friend. i also find imagination difficult so i tend to always draw about my obsession which are dolphins. im a very literal thinker so if people say something and i interpret it as bad i would automatically think the life is over. i have loads more traits to get a better understanding of what im trying to explain please read the National Autistic Society.

i also suffering with depression and possible signs of bipolar because im hearing voices in my head and see things i also spend massive amount of shopping when dont need them, i have my mania side i struggle to think postively i would act in a strange maner, im struggling to concentrate and have no motivation.

kind regards

Last edited:
KP1

KP1

Founding Member
welcome to the forum. You won't get bullied here.
KP

D

Dollit

Hello - can I call you Ash instead of ASMHI?

First of all welcome to the forum - I'm glad you're here. Secondly we don't tolerate bullying on this forum and if it happens to you or you need help just send a pm to any of the moderators who's name is in green.

Ask as many questions as you like and people will answer them if they can. I hope you've found the place that suits you.

Hello - can I call you Ash instead of ASMHI?

First of all welcome to the forum - I'm glad you're here. Secondly we don't tolerate bullying on this forum and if it happens to you or you need help just send a pm to any of the moderators who's name is in green.

Ask as many questions as you like and people will answer them if they can. I hope you've found the place that suits you.
mayb call me ASD? mayb easier for me to know who u are referrin to me. yes i been bullied and its getting me down a lot and people are just randoming reportin me to mods for no apparent reason. they fail to give reasons of what i did wrong and i knew i havent done anything wrong.

if u see something i did is wrong can u talk calmly to me and explain it to me so that i can understand as sometimes i get things wrong and dont mean to be as got diagnosed late.

D

Dollit

Okay ASD we'll work like that. If you do anything that needs a chat I'll send you a private message so we can talk away from the main forum. Is that a good plan?

People here are kind and patient and they will help all they can. Anytime you need to ask anything you just have to message me.

Okay ASD we'll work like that. If you do anything that needs a chat I'll send you a private message so we can talk away from the main forum. Is that a good plan?

People here are kind and patient and they will help all they can. Anytime you need to ask anything you just have to message me.
thats fine but try to talk calmly with me cos if i get a note coming through without knowing whats going on i will get very distressed as i find change a challenge.

D

Dollit

If I need to send you a note I'll put a message in the subject space to tell you not to worry. Then you'll know that it's okay to read it because it's nothing bad.

If you can settle here and teach us about your autism and what it means to you we'll all have a much better understanding of how life is for a whole lot of people.

If I need to send you a note I'll put a message in the subject space to tell you not to worry. Then you'll know that it's okay to read it because it's nothing bad.

If you can settle here and teach us about your autism and what it means to you we'll all have a much better understanding of how life is for a whole lot of people.
ok thanks.there is so many threads i dont know where to start

D

Dollit

In the main body of the forum in the INTRODUCTION section there is a thread about how to use the forum. You might find that helpful. It's just some tips on how to use the forum.

In the SUPPORT section just click on a title and it opens all the threads and other parts of the forum for that subject.

If there's anything you're particularly you're interested in it reasonably easy to find you're way back there after a little while.

Right down at the bottom we have a cafe area where it's a bit more light hearted there. Little quizzes and some people tell jokes.

I'm logging off for the night now but just have a look round - you can't break anything and I'll see you again soon.

B

bluetenrec

hey

you're not alone. i have autism (Aspergers to be specific) and i also have troubles because of it. or maybe because of something else aswell i am not sure.

nobody deserves to get bullied, but the people who might do it are probably just insecure themselves. you are better than them because you sound like the innocent one in all the bullying :)

bluetenrec

Libra1

Libra1

Founding Member
Hello ASD and :welcome: to the forum :) There are lots of friendly and helpful people here :hug:

bluenomore

bluenomore

Hi ASD, and :welcome: to the forum :)