• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I'm Angry

• Thread starter SelfDestructiveBeauty
  • Start date
SelfDestructiveBeauty

SelfDestructiveBeauty

Intro to me = a person who struggles with anxiety, self-esteem problems, and self-destructive.

This morning I woke up in a bad mood. I was in a bad mood that my boyfriend was working from home. (Long story to go with that). So, I’m at work now trying to keep my nagging negative thoughts out of my head. I was doing the best I could to cope with the thoughts and feelings that I was having. Then he sent me updates of 3 of my favorite shows on Netflix: Sabrina, Grace and Frankie, and Glow. Both Sabrina and Glow are canceled, and Grace and Frankie will finish a final season. Well, that news took me about 3 ticks down on my bad mood. A few hours later I get home TO FIND OUT THAT HE TOOK A FUGGIN SICK DAY AS IF IT WERE A SECRET OR SOME SHIT. Breathing… So, that really fueled my bad mood into anger. I’ve been off work for 2 and a half hours now and I still feel angry. It doesn’t help that my self-esteem and nagging thoughts are getting the better of me. Every day I work on mindfulness and coping strategies, etc. I really try to not let things I cannot control bother me. Today it was just one thing after another and I couldn’t keep dark thoughts out of my head.

bpd2020

bpd2020

Hello and welcome to the forum. You have a lot going on. It is such a shame the shows you like were not available. I hope today is a better day for you.

SelfDestructiveBeauty

SelfDestructiveBeauty

Hello and welcome to the forum. You have a lot going on. It is such a shame the shows you like were not available. I hope today is a better day for you.
Hello and thank you for your response. I am doing much better today. I finally was about to clear my mind after I ate dinner and he and I had a good night.

I hope you have a good day @bpd2020

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

sorry your shows got cancelled ,sometimes they give us comfort and it is hard when they are no longer there
i felt that way when buffy and big brother cot cancelled x i hope you find other shows you enjoy just as much xxx

SelfDestructiveBeauty

SelfDestructiveBeauty

sorry your shows got cancelled ,sometimes they give us comfort and it is hard when they are no longer there
i felt that way when buffy and big brother cot cancelled x i hope you find other shows you enjoy just as much xxx
Hi Fairy Lucretia,

I spend a lot of time on Netflix and have watched many shows and completed several series. I have found that after I complete a show I get slightly depressed for a few days. I think the show that has made me the saddest since I finished it is Merlin. I really get into my shows. The best example of how deep I get into my shows it like watching men watch their sports, like football. My mind is a loud crazy place and watching my shows is a great distraction. Are you watching anything right now, @Fairy Lucretia ?

A

Aurin

Some days we just few shitty, and even the smallest stuff can affect us. Yesterday was kind of a shitty day too for me. I was so down, that I was no feeling like I could watch anything. I'm watch by the way Black Orphan.

I too watch series to try to distract myself, and I'm a avid series watcher.
Certain series leave a void when they end, specially when you accompany them for long.

It is a good thing you are better today.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Hi Fairy Lucretia,

I spend a lot of time on Netflix and have watched many shows and completed several series. I have found that after I complete a show I get slightly depressed for a few days. I think the show that has made me the saddest since I finished it is Merlin. I really get into my shows. The best example of how deep I get into my shows it like watching men watch their sports, like football. My mind is a loud crazy place and watching my shows is a great distraction. Are you watching anything right now, @Fairy Lucretia ?
im watching once upon a time ,and warrior nun soon to start the crown and second season of sabrina x

SelfDestructiveBeauty

SelfDestructiveBeauty

im watching once upon a time ,and warrior nun soon to start the crown and second season of sabrina x
I watch Once Upon a Time until they added Elsa from Frozen in it. I forget what season that is. Maybe I should get back into it. I also fell out of The Crown when they casted Helena Bonham Carter. She is an amazing actress and I do love the movies that she is in but she didn't fit into this show and it turned me off. I still have yet to watch Warrior Nun. How are you liking that one? I am waiting for the final 7 episodes of Supernatural to get on Netflix which I believe will be soon. Sunday I think...

SelfDestructiveBeauty

SelfDestructiveBeauty

Some days we just few shitty, and even the smallest stuff can affect us. Yesterday was kind of a shitty day too for me. I was so down, that I was no feeling like I could watch anything. I'm watch by the way Black Orphan.

I too watch series to try to distract myself, and I'm an avid series watcher.
Certain series leave a void when they end, specially when you accompany them for long.

It is a good thing you are better today.
I am sorry to hear that you have had a shitty day also. I hope that your day has been better. I have not seen or heard of the show Orphan Black. I will have to look into that one.

Z

Zaz3

TV- brainwashing for the masses. Buy a fish tank and get rid of the TV...save yourselves 🙂