I'm an alcoholic

LadyDomino

LadyDomino

πŸ˜€ Got some mineral water and green tea.
I bought myself some hand strengthener equipment from Amazon with some of the money I've saved. I'm strengthening my entire lower arms to help with my guitar practice.
Amazon have made a fortune out of me when I've wanted alcohol lol

schizolanza

schizolanza

Day 20. Still drinking mineral water. I've lost a little weight.
I've got an appointment with my psychiatrist on Tuesday.

LadyDomino

LadyDomino

Keep at it Schizo - it does get easier with time

The GP gave me a prescription for a very high dose of Vitamim B to help my liver recover. Vit B is also helpful for depression and other mental health issues. Might be worth asking about that.

schizolanza

schizolanza

Thanks for the messages. The support has made all the difference to me. Tomorrow is day 28. I'm drinking less mineral water now. Alcohol cravings have gone completely now. The stress has gone too. I'm happier than when I was drinking beer.

Sorry state

Sorry state

Just read this thread from the beginning. You're doing amazingly. I went through this several years ago. It's hard so you should be really pleased with how strong you've been. I put on a lot of weight at the time as I replaced alcohol with food. Stay strong. Good luck.

schizolanza

schizolanza

It's not the right time now. But I'm gonna do cold turkey from tobacco. No e cigs this time.

megirl

megirl

schizolanza, you are doing extremely well. I would recommend focussing on one addiction at a time. Cold turkey on tobacco, now is not a good time.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
It's not the right time now. But I'm gonna do cold turkey from tobacco. No e cigs this time.
Don’t rush it schizolanza. There’s plenty of time for you to pack the nicotine in. Give yourself longer without the booze till your perfectly confident that you’ve conquered it.:hug: