• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I'm alright, it's the others

Prince Buster

Prince Buster

I used to say that all the time when people asked me how I was. A trip to the cinema this afternoon has made me think that definitely is the case.

Having got generally stressed and wound up by the anti-social behaviour of people in there, I found I could not concentrate on the film at all, and ended up having an argument with the bloke next to me and telling him to f off before storming out and then bursting into tears.

The worst part about the whole episode was that I had been wanting to see the film for ages. Anyone know if Sherlock Holmes is any good? ;)

T

telemetry9

Holmes....

Jude Law might out Sherlock Robert Downey as Dr.Watson. There's a certain calm and tall energy from Holmes that I'm not sure Downey can convey. I like Downey usually - but it seems just wrong to cast him as Holmes.

They are both out acted by someone else in the film by all accounts. I don't know who it is. It seems that in the desperation to have a "hit" - Guy has bypassed integrity and artistic vision in favor of spoon feeding the audience with bullets and action scenes.

Maybe I'm being cynical - I hope so.

I usually find when I'm at the cinema that a good movie shuts the rowdy ones up. I'd blame the film if I were you as it should have been engrossing enough to keep them engaged.

best wishes
robert.

J

jamesdean

I went to the cinema only twice this last year n on the 2nd occasion there was some people making loas of noise but another guy dealt with them then I was worried about making a noise eating my popcorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!