I'm alone

garbageg4

garbageg4

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I have walked through life hoping for good to happen wanting to learn and be good like everyone else. Every path I have gone down has led me from bad to worse. I have never succeeded only brought hardship on others. I constantly see the look of disappointment in the eyes of everyone around me. I don't belong anywhere, I don't even know who I am. I like someone and she doesn't even know I exist I'm there to her she knows me and talks to me sometimes but I don't exist to her if that makes sense. I'm not good enough for anyone. I fail at work when I was yonger i failed in school I failed at sports which i thought I was pretty good at especially martial arts but i failed there too. I don't belong anywhere.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
Here to listen, I'm sorry you feel alone.
I have failed at some things, mainly because I was ill.
We shouldn't be too hard on ourselves.
Take care

garbageg4

garbageg4

ACCOUNT CLOSED
What do you classify as ill? I have been alone all my life no one has wanted to be around me and those that were/are have that look of disappointment in their eyes when they see me. Everything i can remember doing in my life since I was five all i see is everything I've done wrong. I shouldn't be here anymore.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
I classify mental illness as being ill and physical illness, Please don't end your life.
Life has been unkind to you, please don't blame yourself.
Please see your dr asap or go to hospital, or call emergency services as you sound very low and suicidal.
We all make mistakes.
Your low and your illness is making you negative, people do improve.
Take care

SoftRain

SoftRain

DO you mind me asking how old you are?
I felt misplaced all my teenage years and many other years when I was young especially.
Didnt know what I wanted, what to do, how to do it.