I'm afraid I won't stay clean for much longer ..

G

gioconda

It is so hard not to self harm ! Last time I self harmed was the day before Easter , it was the day I told my mom what was going on .
As I told my mom , I felt so relieved and also established a goal . Not self harm for two months .
The longest I've ever been clean was one month and that time I didn't even thought about self harm again . Right now , I'm only one week away from one month , but there's still another one to go for my goal . I think about self harm pretty much everyday . I imagine myself self harming , I dream of people findinf out that I self harm , so on ..
It's like , if I self harm again I will feel much better but I will also feel like a failure .
Is it bad to relapse ? Is is a sign that I won't get better ?

love ,
gioconda

J

jelly bean

It is so hard not to self harm ! Last time I self harmed was the day before Easter , it was the day I told my mom what was going on .
As I told my mom , I felt so relieved and also established a goal . Not self harm for two months .
The longest I've ever been clean was one month and that time I didn't even thought about self harm again . Right now , I'm only one week away from one month , but there's still another one to go for my goal . I think about self harm pretty much everyday . I imagine myself self harming , I dream of people findinf out that I self harm , so on ..
It's like , if I self harm again I will feel much better but I will also feel like a failure .

love ,
gioconda
I totally understand where u r coming from but u have done well to not have self harmed for nearly a month. Also telling ur mum about self harming must have been hard for u I hope she offers u some support. I have my own group on fb for self harmers if u would like to join give me a pm x

C

confused & fragile

hi

hey sweetie.... 1 things for sure WELL DONE you for going such a long time without sh... i can completly understand where your comig from as im a suffer'r.. hugs keep talking to us we are hear to listern <3 xxx

C

confused & fragile

hi

love ,
gioconda
i think from reading this you are puttting alot of presure on your sef sweetie... 'goal's' are great but dont always exspect to not fall back a little.. i dnt set myself a goul i just try to think well if i go a few weeks then great if not then well i could maby do a bit better next time.. it takes a ong time to heal and propaly recover from habbit forming sh'ing... i talk from my own exsperience '9' flipping years.....i think in picturs 99% of my day and its hard and scary sometimes ey? i wanna send you some huggles and say that i do understand... keep talking and stay strong.. sorry i havent been helpfull im sure someone else wil have the right words xx

G

gioconda

i think from reading this you are puttting alot of presure on your sef sweetie... 'goal's' are great but dont always exspect to not fall back a little.. i dnt set myself a goul i just try to think well if i go a few weeks then great if not then well i could maby do a bit better next time..
that must be why I am about to relapse ..

thank you for your words c:

C

confused & fragile

pls

that must be why I am about to relapse ..

thank you for your words c:
please tak to me mate god i know how you feel and it hurts to understan word for wrod what you mean... big huggles please just talk dnt do what your hea is saying pls dont.. i wish i could hug you i know your hurting deeply inside and i want to help i really do..

G

gioconda

It is hard not to relapse right now . I feel so pressured right now and I don't know why . I just feel like crying all nigh as I collapse .
I feel like no one can help me right now , I'm so hopeless ...

You didn't say the wrong words , it's just me that want to do the wrong thing .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
midnightphoenix Self Harm Forum 58
Meet me in the dark Self Harm Forum 2
Shy Smile Self Harm Forum 7
Urban Hermit Self Harm Forum 21
midnightphoenix Self Harm Forum 44