• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I'm a waste of space I need to die

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

My dad yelled at me. I'm a waste of space. I need to move out. I'm done trying. I did absolutely nothing for him to yell at me. I need to move to my aunt's. I don't think I can do this anymore. I did nothing.

It makes me go back when he came after me. And hit me and knocked me down.

Gajolene

Gajolene

Your not a waste of space Lincoln, maybe moving to your aunts is a good idea if your being abused at home, emotionally and psychologically like this. You deserve love, compassion and support, to help you recover, heal and to get your life back.

If your family isn't being supportive, changing your circumstances and finding those supportive people would be better.
:hug1:

L

lovagemuffin

aww that's a horrible feeling maybe it will be better living with your aunt sounds likeyou parent haaas some issues of his own:( sending hugsx

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I'm so scared :( what if he hits me again?

TiredTina

TiredTina

Admin
Do you think theres a chance that you could move to your Aunts Linc even if its only for a short while? xxx

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Do you think theres a chance that you could move to your Aunts Linc even if its only for a short while? xxx
I would have to talk to my aunt. I have money now that I can pay half of her rent.

The way I'm treated here is bad. But then I would have to leave Fonso and I will be really sad :(

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm sorry you've had to go through this Linc. You are definitely not a waste of space. He shouldn't be treating you like that. You're a fabulous lady and you deserve to be loved and respected. I hope you find refuge at your aunts and can find a happier and less stressful existence. :hug:

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Just want to say i'm really sorry to hear that things have been pretty crappy for you.
I hope that you can find some way to move forward. Look after yourself. :hug:

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Thank you QD and SS. I appreciate it.