M

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Who are you talking about?

Cause you certainly ain't one at all.

xxx

Kerome

Kerome

Can you tell us what it feels like to be a vile monster?? We have to have proof you see, because we don't believe a word of it, it's impossible that anyone with fairy blood is a vile monster, and you've been telling us for years that you're a fairy.

;););););)

D

Deliah

Fairy, you are beautiful and kind and nurturing and you have wings! Also I am sure you can create magic! Why so glum fairy. Can we help? What are you feeling? love D xxxxxxxxxx

K

Kristen800

I very much doubt you're a monster. Few are. Possibly 1 percent (that's how many serial killers one study suggests exist, add pedophiles and other offenders and get maybe 2-3% of the population is truly evil). The fact that you're here, asking for help, not saying mean things to others makes me think that you're infact probably a good person. ;)

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

I totally disagree with you fairy Lu.

You are a lovely sweet fairy who spreads good vibes with her wand to everyone she meets

:hug5::loveshower: xxx

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
i feel so sad i feel suicidal i hate myelf so much thank you for saying im not a monster but i am
im so very sad and alone i want to die or go into a coma

nonotme

nonotme

i feel so sad i feel suicidal i hate myelf so much thank you for saying im not a monster but i am
im so very sad and alone i want to die or go into a coma

I think your one of the nicest kindest person's on here. Its horrible when you think such things about yourself, I know I do it.

But the truth is your kind and caring person. you don't deserve to suffer. try and stay safe and strong.

katya

katya

You are not a vile monster. That's your illness talking. You clearly care about what kind of person you are, which means you're absolutely nowhere near as bad as you think you are - in fact, you're much, much, much better: I can see you're a lovely, kind, caring person who is simply too hard on themselves. You're beautiful. Please don't take the voice of your illness to seriously. Thinking of you.