• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I'm a tiny bit scared and i just need some happy thoughts from people

Mr Oreo Bunny

Mr Oreo Bunny

Hi.
I've posted before on this, about anxiety and bullying and all sorts of stuff.
But i also have been having some other, not mental heath related issues, such as rapid heart rate, dizziness, vision loss, and fatigue pain standing or sitting up. (other stuff too, i'm not gonna go into all of the details though) It's getting worse, and people keep asking me is i've looked into POTS.
I have, and it lines up. Plus, people with POTS generally have amazingly high levels of anxiety, and i'm a tiny tiny bit nervous, i can't be the reason my family is paying for MORE medical bills.
(this is NOT a self diagnosis, i'm going to the doctor soon, i just want to make sure nothing is really wrong)
I just, need some happy thoughts.
Thanks guys.

JessisMe

JessisMe

Hi.
But i also have been having some other, not mental heath related issues, such as rapid heart rate, dizziness, vision loss, and fatigue pain standing or sitting up. (other stuff too, i'm not gonna go into all of the details though) It's getting worse, and people keep asking me is i've looked into POTS.
I have, and it lines up. Plus, people with POTS generally have amazingly high levels of anxiety, and i'm a tiny tiny bit nervous, i can't be the reason my family is paying for MORE medical bills.
(this is NOT a self diagnosis, i'm going to the doctor soon, i just want to make sure nothing is really wrong)
Thanks guys.
Good for you for being diligent in looking after your health and welfare. Better to have it addressed earlier rather than later as I’m sure one can affect the other. Cheers to you! xo, j

Carol1952

Carol1952

Hi.
Thanks guys.
Good luck .

DMARXX

DMARXX

we can get through this. Let's not let it consume us. we can do this.