• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I'm a mess and a failure

fate_w_g

fate_w_g

I'm a mess and a failure as a person, I've lost all my friends and am now driving my partner and kids away.

How can I go on knowing that I am slowly losing all the people that were and are close to me.

It's time to go I can't do this anymore.

fate_w_g

fate_w_g

62 people viewing and not one response to my thread, I must be a complete failure.

fazza

fazza

hey fate I replied to your post in the Schizoaffective section. Hope you are ok

H

Healing2015

Fate I'm on the verge of giving up myself but there is something driving me.

Lots of people can't stand me.

Life is a mess.

We are on our own. Or are we?

Samaritans are there. Not perfect but someone wants to listen and help.

People are here. They are suffering too but take the time to try and help.

So maybe we aren't alone really.

The people in your life. Maybe they are suffering too? We all react to one another.

fate_w_g

fate_w_g

I thank you for your replies, I've been trying to stay strong for so long and today is the worst day for me I'm at my lowest point.

How can I got on without my kids and the woman I love, she is threatening to kick me out.

T

Taffy

Hi fate I'm struggling a bit with words, so apologies for not being able to write a lot. I wanted to let you know I had read your post and care. Love to you
Taffy:hug1:

U

urbangibbon

I'm a mess and a failure as a person, I've lost all my friends and am now driving my partner and kids away.

How can I go on knowing that I am slowly losing all the people that were and are close to me.

It's time to go I can't do this anymore.
I don't think anybody is a failure as a person, including myself. It's just life. We encounter problems. Develop mental states. We try to live the best way we can. Try to work things out with others if you want them in your life. Some people who I thought were friends in the past were only really fairweather friends. My family was a fairweather family. I don't care now whether they are dead or alive. Kids will always be with you and you with them if you have loved them. If you are ill, people will understand that. If they don't empathise, then forget them. Attachment has its own logic. If somebody does not want to be in your life with you, then there is absolutely no point in wanting to be with them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Depression Forum 9
G Depression Forum 7
C Depression Forum 12
Anxiety girl 84 Depression Forum 27
Y Depression Forum 5