• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I'm a little bit sad about my impulsive acts

wraziel

wraziel

That. Is like I can't stop, and I finish in complex situations that I need to solve. Im disappointed of me. But thing that most scares me is that IDK which will be my next impulsive act.

B

bpd2020

Wraziel, is it possible for you to have therapy? You seem to be managing totally alone and that is so hard.

JessisMe

JessisMe

That. Is like I can't stop, and I finish in complex situations that I need to solve. Im disappointed of me. But thing that most scares me is that IDK which will be my next impulsive act.
I wonder if your awareness that you can sometimes act impulsively could help quell impulsive acts altogether if you try to be on the lookout for them coming and cut them short before they get followed through with? xo, j

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

It's ok to be impulsive sometimes. It brings new excitement to life. But being too impulsive can be harmful. I understand where you're coming from. Before I was diagnosed schizophrenia I had ADHD with impulsivity. I would steal, cheat and sometimes lie. But I've matured and have grown much less impulsive. I'm sorry to hear your struggling with this. :flowers:

wraziel

wraziel

Thanks to all. I'm recovering the control of my impulses and my mind. After 5 too long months. Was too many emotional triggers for me in a short time.