• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Im a burden on everyone

doomsayers

doomsayers

I know i would be better if i wasnt around. Im always lettingpeople down. I have fought a battle to stay alive but now i have had enough.

R

RTLP

Yemyem I know you feel very bad but the pain obscures your logic and you can't see things clearly. Please write in a paper how you feel together with the date and time and keep this paper as reference for the future. Things will go better in the future and you will start feeling better like you have in the past. Try to find somewhere to volunteer. It will help you a lot.

doomsayers

doomsayers

Yemyem I know you feel very bad but the pain obscures your logic and you can't see things clearly. Please write in a paper how you feel together with the date and time and keep this paper as reference for the future. Things will go better in the future and you will start feeling better like you have in the past. Try to find somewhere to volunteer. It will help you a lot.
Can i write it down on here please. I want help i dont want to be like this anymore.

L

liv33

You're not a burden to anyone here.
This is the place to vent, so you can write as much as you want. We're here to listen and read.

JessisMe

JessisMe

I know i would be better if i wasnt around. Im always lettingpeople down. I have fought a battle to stay alive but now i have had enough.
I know how you feel. When you keep on trying like everyone wants you to but still end up with the same old bag of [email protected] every time. It gets wearying and frustrating. I’m sure the people who care about you don’t see you as a burden, though, just like my parents don’t see me as a burden. They see me as someone that they care about that is struggling and try to help out when and how they can. I don’t know that there is an easy way out of these feelings. Maybe by distracting to doing different things. Watching tv or making art or anything you can think of that might bring you pleasure or take your mind off things. I use the forums as a distraction a lot because I enjoy reading other people’s thoughts and struggles and trying just to help out where I can. I guess there is no real great answer to how to get past those feelings. Distracting is just what has worked for me. I hope you will choose to stick around and maybe spend more time with us here on the forums. It’s nice to have you here with us. 😊 xo, j

doomsayers

doomsayers

I know how you feel. When you keep on trying like everyone wants you to but still end up with the same old bag of [email protected] every time. It gets wearying and frustrating. I’m sure the people who care about you don’t see you as a burden, though, just like my parents don’t see me as a burden. They see me as someone that they care about that is struggling and try to help out when and how they can. I don’t know that there is an easy way out of these feelings. Maybe by distracting to doing different things. Watching tv or making art or anything you can think of that might bring you pleasure or take your mind off things. I use the forums as a distraction a lot because I enjoy reading other people’s thoughts and struggles and trying just to help out where I can. I guess there is no real great answer to how to get past those feelings. Distracting is just what has worked for me. I hope you will choose to stick around and maybe spend more time with us here on the forums. It’s nice to have you here with us. 😊 xo, j
Thank you i just feel like i shouldn't be on here . That i should just do it now quickly then im gone at peace

JessisMe

JessisMe

Thank you i just feel like i shouldn't be on here . That i should just do it now quickly then im gone at peace
I’m so sorry that you are feeling that you would like for things to be over in this way. I think a lot of people relate to these feelings. Your loved ones would miss you quite a lot if that were to happen, though. Also most attempts are not successful and people can end up with long lasting medical conditions as a result of failed attempts. That is what has always stopped me from going through with it. xo, j