• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Illness and depression

K

kk1987

Has anyone had an illness that affects them daily? Causing you to ask why should I be here if this is my life? I’m suffering from ibs on a daily basis and the pain and constant trips to the loo are making me wonder is it worth it. Someone please help? The doctors are so bad and have disappointed me so much that I don’t trust them.

calypso

calypso

Admin
:welcome: to the forum. I think a lot of people onhere have illnesses which affect them daily. Some are physical some are mental. I think IBS is horrible and I can understand it making you feel desperate. Its a condition that doctors don't know how to treat well. Have you tried other techniques to aid it? Is anxiety driving it to be worse lately?

U

urhere

Hello!

Welcome to the club. You cant tell the doctors really how you feel because they would find the solution to be to lock you up and throw away the key. Walking around in pain is no fun; however, so think people like us have it easy. I ask myself why lord do I get up just to sit here and do nothing about my life, or if I tried, would you support me in my efforts. I tired of the loosing, the set backs, the dishonesty and disappointment. I too am tired of the highs and the lows. I need and desire balance in my life. I am not meant to live without the sun.