I'll post here

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

I'll post here, but not on SANE. I do not appreciate being bullied on there when I have been there for years for making one valid comment..

Dita85

Dita85

Hello and welcome. You can post on both, we won't get jealous here :)

There is a new member's section for introductions, you will get more responses there I think and might find some other SANE refugees too.

S

stalwart

Hi Dova - I saw you were having some issues with a couple of members on Sane. Sorry to hear you don't feel welcome over there. Posting on both sounds like a good idea though! xxx

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Yeah, I just don't appreciate being bullied and then getting accused of being the bully. Haven't spoke to you for a while Stal, you okay? xxxx

S

stalwart

Meh. I've been pretty down and anxious the last couple of days, but I think that's because everything's a bit up in the air with my life - might be changing jobs and have a trial shift at a new place next Wednesday. Also just in a really confused place with men. Went through a phase of not actually thinking I'm repulsive to the opposite sex and thinking there was no reason to think someone nice wouldn't want to go out with me - now I'm going back to thinking I'm too fundamentally broken for someone to think of me that way, and that's not a lot of fun.

CastingShadows

CastingShadows

Hey Dova. Mytheagle here. Just wanted to welcome you and say hi. I hope you continue to get support wherever you chose to post x

F

firemonkee57

Hi all. Today has been more emotionally reactive than for quite a while . Proof that the meds are better than nothing but not miraculous.

T

Taff

Hello from me everyone, I am still sort of hitting threads by chance here so bear with me folks for a bit.
Dova hope you are ok. what a palaver over the other side. FM so glad that you encouraged me to take the leap over here xx

T

Taff

hello all,
maybe we should use this thread to call in and say hi, you are all in my thoughts so sending everyone a big hug xxx
Taffy:hug1: