• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Ill admit it, flame on

V

volnash

I want to be a girl, believe ive always wanted it, what the hell do i do? This is my first time admitting this, i still like women, not men but i want to be a girl, anyone know what this is?

This is serious folks, i enjoy breasts but i also want them for myself and im sad that i dont have them, ive acted tough for too long, and been too much man to compensate for not being female.

Last edited:
Jaminacaranda

Jaminacaranda

Hey Volnash :) This isn't something I'm personally familiar with but there are lots of websites that inform and support people with experiences like yours. If you've got your PC/laptop sorted out now, I'm sure you can research this. I don't know why you thought anyone on this forum might flame you for this, because I can assure you nobody would. I have some Norwegian friends and from them I understand that Norway is a very progressive and inclusive society so I don't believe you have anything to fear from expressing your sexuality and being your true self, but of course I could be wrong.

V

volnash

I dont know what to do, i never told anyone not even my girlfriend.

And Yeah norway is quite open, though even here people judge.

life2live

life2live

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Ah I see why you posted about living a lie. Stay strong volnash. Lotts of people have doubts about there sexuality. Society conditions us to dress, act and behave according to our gender and that doesn't always fit. Things will work out. Don't worry

Jaminacaranda

Jaminacaranda

I'm not sure how old you are Volnash and yes, I think it makes a difference. I'm old so I've been around a bit and experienced a lot. I believe that sexuality is incredibly fluid - at least more so than many people are willing to admit. TBH, I'm not sure the sexuality of an individual is that important. I judge people by their morality, and that is (for me) completely gender/sexual orientation 'neutral'. Maybe there aren't that many people like me in the world but...hang on...I seem to have met many irl and also on this forum. I suspect you aren't really committed yet one way or another - and you don't need to be. Just give up on the idea 'Life has to be this way and no other' and relax.

life2live

life2live

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I agree with Jaminacaranda don't be bound by the society as to who you are. Sexuality is something we are set rules for, try being sexually neutral for a bit and see how that fits. I doubt you are in a position to make a decision about your gender right now so take some time to break a few rules and be I believe the phrase is "metro sexual".

V

volnash

Thanks for replies, if I pursue this atleast i have a small face.

Im undecided as of now, tommorow morning ill tell girlfriend.

A

archeryaddict

Hey Volnash. I lived with someone last year who was transitioning from male to female, the year before I was the first person they told. I had no clue on the subject so had to get savvy fast!

I think they found it helpful to first see there is a difference between sexuality and gender. thinking you are female in a male body is a gender thing, whereas thinking you are a female who likes females is a sexuality thing. Do some research, read around. There is a lot of good info but also a lot of bad around, but off top ofy head can't remember the sites I found most useful helping my friend.

I'd say speak to your girlfriend, and maybe try out feminine pronouns like her and she instead of he and him in provite and see how you feel, if it fits.
Feel free to pm if you want to chat :)

BlueBerry

BlueBerry

Volnash, I'll just add to what the others here have said.

The is absolutely nothing wrong with a man wanting to feel like a woman. That's just your own individual gender identity. Regardless of your physical sex and your sexual preference, you can feel as feminine or lady-like as you want on the inside. It's what's on the inside that defines you after all, not your physical body.

I had a lesbian friend not long ago (she's not my friend anymore :() who was very tomboy-ish and masculine, and she told me she felt much more comfortable identifying herself as male. I was perfectly fine with that and I always told her she was just a dude who happened to have a vagina.

So once again Volnash, don't you dare feel ashamed about feeling feminine. Don't pretend to be masculine if that's not who you are. Live the way that makes you happy and comfortable.

Hugs :hug:

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I think you are funny volnash. :)

L

lovagemuffin

well done for admitting it! that was very brave. its ok to be whatever you want to be..

V

volnash

I hate my masculine face, Thanks guys for answering.

Is there any way to shrink my jaw? I dont know if I want to wear a dress or not, im utterly confused, and yes i have been doing my kickboxing etc because i liked it, so for the correct reasons, man or female ill still do that, but i have been too masculine aswell, im 25 years old, is it too late anyway? If I cant look the part, i think ill just suffer as a male.

L

lovagemuffin

you can take hormones i think. if you want t wear a dress wear one never to late.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I think a lot of people have issues with their appearance. Surely with make up and fashion you could do wonders.

V

volnash

I have a small face and quite manly jaw, my biggest issue is my receeding hair line, but nothing money wont fix i guess.