• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

If your schizophrenia is non spiritual, are your voices just commentary or are they like a full conversation maintained by a completely seperate perso

GreenEmerald

GreenEmerald

If your schizophrenia is non spiritual, are your voices just commentary or are they like a full conversation maintained by a completely seperate person

For those of you who have non spiritual schizophrenia, apparently your voices are of no spiritual entity, but rather just voices you hear that are the product of your distorted subconscious. Is that true.

Do your voices manifest as a whole separate mind talking to you, as if someone completely separate from yourself is talking to you, maintaining a conversation with you.......

But apparently when you hear voices (non spiritual schizophrenics) is it just comments you hear or do you hear voices that are full conversations, as if from separate people. Im just wondering what non spiritual schizophrenics experience when hearing voices......do you hear full conversations? or just odd comments and talk

BTW, Im also interested to hear the experience of spiritual schizophrenics......

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I dont know, but at the minute, I dont feel like sharing. I feel like my thoughts have been violated, I feel victimised, hated on and generally quite fed up. but it is an interesting topic.

GreenEmerald

GreenEmerald

Im just curious what peoples voices are like when its not spiritual. How do you explain them, are they just ramblings in your mind.....For me, its definitely not that way, the voices are separate completely from me.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
cpuusage Non-Medical Models: schizophrenia as a spiritual/mystical emergency Schizophrenia Forum 6
F The association among smoking, HSV-1 exposure, and cognitive functioning in schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and non-psychiatric controls Schizophrenia Forum 1
F Is non-pharmacological treatment an option for certain schizophrenia patients? Schizophrenia Forum 5
F Increased mortality in schizophrenia due to cardiovascular disease – a non-systematic review of epidemiology, possible causes, and interventions Schizophrenia Forum 7
F Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs may help reduce schizophrenia symptoms Schizophrenia Forum 1
S What is the difference between chronic psychosis and schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 5
BEASTMODEWARRIOR do schizophrenia people are have same qualities? Schizophrenia Forum 3
BEASTMODEWARRIOR schizophrenia sucks major @SS find a cure already Schizophrenia Forum 17
BEASTMODEWARRIOR is so hard to change my moms mind about schizophrenia she still thinks im crazy whats wrong with her Schizophrenia Forum 3
O Is it really schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 2
G Do we feel alone due to our Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 13
E Is ASD a common comorbidity with schizophrenia/psychotic illnesses? Schizophrenia Forum 1
Wishbone How old were you when you were officially diagnosed with Schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 25
BEASTMODEWARRIOR why do people think schizophrenia population are crazy or monsters im scared shitless Schizophrenia Forum 7
whyoverandover (was mirrorImage123) Abandoned with Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 11
H Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 2
Kygoldy Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 3
LORD BURT You do not want to 'have' schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 24
lizzard123 any young people on here that also have schizophrenia?? Schizophrenia Forum 6
R Has anyone elses schizophrenia been activated by a conscious action you took in reality? Schizophrenia Forum 4
D Paranoid schizophrenia - laughing to yourself ? Schizophrenia Forum 5
M Afraid to disclose to the government I have schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 12
I Schizophrenia. Who really cares? Schizophrenia Forum 28
M schizophrenia is literally the WORST of all MH disorders Schizophrenia Forum 13
K Am I developing early stages of schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 2
S Can the progression of schizophrenia be slowed down or delayed with treatment/medication? I need treatment right now. I also have anhedonia. Schizophrenia Forum 8
S Should I tell them I have mental illness/depression or schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 15
O Schizophrenia or Someone from Above Schizophrenia Forum 1
P People with schizophrenia who work Schizophrenia Forum 20
L Nothing whatsoever to do with schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 17
nenexx I CANT LIVE LIKE THIS, IS THIS SCHIZOPHRENIA? or what HELP ME Schizophrenia Forum 18
O Is it Schizophrenia or is it Someone From Above? Schizophrenia Forum 9
slowturtle Paranoid Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 1
L did your schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 22
L Does your schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 6
nenexx Is this schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 16
C What if schizophrenia has something to do with your spirit/higher self/soul/subconscious mind? Schizophrenia Forum 19
M Is that a sign to get schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 16
MissPink Has my boyfriend got Schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 5
O Clozapine for Schizophrenia is Great Schizophrenia Forum 5
lifecangetbetter suggestions for a job with someone with schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 2
S My cousin has schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 11
S Schizophrenia and Spravato Schizophrenia Forum 6
veela Schizophrenia and work Schizophrenia Forum 12
P I am so confused (schizophrenia / schizoaffective/bipolar) Schizophrenia Forum 2
M Happy Productive life despite schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 1
M when to tell someone you are dating you have schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 7
T Schizophrenia vs anxiety induced psychosis Schizophrenia Forum 2
S Schizophrenia and adhd Schizophrenia Forum 3
H How did you first know you had schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 3