• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

If your interested in hearing about my experience with schizoaffective disorder

T

tl1191

I've been schizoaffective for about 6 years now. I talk to marylin monroe, god, jesus, my girlfriend, my mom, dad, grandma, friends I've met, friends that I haven't met, and many more that I can't count. For the most part I'm usually pretty happy, but on rare occasions I have my off days. I've recently started making youtube videos about my life from being schizoaffective till now. If you leave a reply on here I'll try my hardest to get back to you. I would love to hear about your experiences, who knows maybe I can help you with your current experiences.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

schizolanza

ACCOUNT CLOSED

do you have a link to your youtube videos?

T

tl1191

Hey schizolanza sorry, but they took out my link because it was youtube. If you go to youtube and type in theschizophrenicdiaries you might be able to find me, I'm the guy with long hair. Don't know why they won't let me post it, but I hope you enjoy my videos non the less. Thanks for the interest -Taylor Monroe

Gajolene

Gajolene

I think they did this to protect your identity. Online safety on a mental health forum is of upmost importance in the forum. You can post other youtube links. Your still welcome to talk about your scitzoaffective disorder on your thread here. I was offline when it happened and I see the thread has been moderated. I would pm Wiseowl personally if you want to know why if he hasn't sent you one already. You may be able to send your link by pm to those you trust. I am not sure, you should ask adminitrators why. They are busy but a very helpfull bunch when you need help.

W

Waverunner

It might be because you are a fairly new member. I think you will be able to post links when you've been on the forums for a bit longer (I seem to recall reading that somewhere)

S

schizolanza

ACCOUNT CLOSED
no couldn't find you mate.....sorry.

M

monkey

hi ,

i will wach your video too x

T

tl1191

Thanks monkey look for me under the schizophrenic diaries

C

Christobel

Welcome to the forum. I have had schizoaffective/depressive disorder for several years. I tried to find you on YouTube but was unsuccessful. I find YouTube a bit unsettling. They are usually a bit 'in your face' and the volume is too loud for me. I expect it is because I've only tried watching ones about mental illness!

By the way, did you know there is a forum on here dedicated to schizoaffective?

music91

music91

hiya tl1191,think its real good thing you have done doing your YouTube videos,i watched many of them and i also have Schizoprenia,i don't think some ppl came understand it or understand how life can be for ppl like us have same mental illnesses,i hope where you are at moment your good,and if want hear more my story or message me i will do message back soon i can.

music91

music91

can understand it meant,sorry just tried at moment.

music91

music91

hiii

Try turn volume down a little then and watch things that you don't find unsettling to you and yea true is a form for Schizophrenia and we are on it.

music91

music91

for chirstobel my last message was for and welcome site to how you finding it chirstobel ?