• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you thought you had a hidden camera in you.

soul searching

soul searching

Yes I wont the cameras, or delusions, whatever it is to go away. I take medicine, nothing is helping.
I didn't know you were on medicine. I guess you could ask your doctor about trying a different medicine if you haven't already. Are you also in therapy. A technique I read about suggests telling yourself that you know there is no camera in your body, over and over, everytime you think about it. Rationalizing your situation. The idea of a camera having been implanted in your body is pretty ridiculous(I had some ridiculous thoughts too). It's not like you are a really important person- The President of a country or CIA operative. I don't even think that kind of technology is possible don't know everything you've texted. Do you see things on tv that are about you? If so, you are making connections that are not logical(something I did). Another words you are processing information wrongly. Keep talking. I went through something very similar to you-I was" the it girl"!

EdEd

EdEd

I didn't know you were on medicine. I guess you could ask your doctor about trying a different medicine if you haven't already. Are you also in therapy. A technique I read about suggests telling yourself that you know there is no camera in your body, over and over, everytime you think about it. Rationalizing your situation. The idea of a camera having been implanted in your body is pretty ridiculous(I had some ridiculous thoughts too). It's not like you are a really important person- The President of a country or CIA operative. I don't even think that kind of technology is possible don't know everything you've texted. Do you see things on tv that are about you? If so, you are making connections that are not logical(something I did). Another words you are processing information wrongly. Keep talking. I went through something very similar to you-I was" the it girl"!
Exactly what Soul Searching said.

T

Tvgirl

How did you overcome it?

I

itsmeagain

Thankyou. I havent seen my nurse in a couple of months, but she gives me a refill on my prescription.
Evidently the pills aren't working.
You need a meds review.

J

JeanPierre

HI!
Just checking in. My day went okay.
It is getting fairly cold this evening. About 30 degrees f.
How did your day go today?

soul searching

soul searching

How did you overcome it?
Hey Tvgirl! I never got the treatment I needed. Things got A LOT worse for me. One day a thought separate from my own in my head, came to me. It said I was NOT being spied on by cameras, but that it was a psychic telling the whole world everything I did. It said it had been brainwashed to torture me and it did. I spent 22 years believing this and living in a lot of pain. It stole my life from me, my friends and family. The psychic gradually became a voice that became very cruel. Then about 3 months ago, my son confided in a friend about my condition. His friend said that he thought I was possessed by a demon. I looked it up online and the symptoms included schizophrenia. It took about a month for me to really look at the possibility of schizophrenia. When I really looked at it and found testimonials from other paranoid schizophrenics, I started to believe. The more I read , the more I believed. My voice started losing its power over me. I was so desperate to feel better, I really forced myself to change my thoughts. Everything I had believed was false, a lie. I realized that the paranoid schizophrenia had stolen my life from me. I'm now 60 years old! In the process of fully realizing all of this I had several panic attacks and almost fainted at least 3 times. It's like a miracle that I am getting better. I can get my life back, be free of so much pain. Sorry this is so long. I can't say what might happen to you if you can't turn this around. I would start by finding testimonials from other paranoid schizophrenics so that you can believe what is happening to you is all in your head. That is the most important step. I'm praying for you, Tvgirl!