• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you thought you had a hidden camera in you.

T

Tvgirl

If you thought you had a hidden camera implanted in you where do you think it would be? I cant find a camera anywhere. How small can it really be and where would it be? People are watching me somehow.

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

Again, chips might be implanted in you, usually when they put camera's so small into people it is to explore their rectum's and stuff. A computer chip inside you could set off camera's everywhere you go to watch you. But that isn't likely.

On Fire

On Fire

@Tvgirl Why not just search for your previous threads on the same subject?

D

Dispatch

If you thought you had a hidden camera implanted in you where do you think it would be? I cant find a camera anywhere. How small can it really be and where would it be? People are watching me somehow.
hi again tvgirl ... tbh if I thought I had a camera implanted in me, I would probably talk with my doctor about it and take the medications they would prescribe for me. It just doesn’t make sense to implant an expensive camera in someone imo .

EdEd

EdEd

When I thought I had a camera implanted within me I went over every inch of my body.. and had a scan done.. after I couldnt find the camera it left me to the conclusion that there was not one. I took a high grade construction magnet and ran it all over my body in different spots as well..I thought if there was something in there that the magnet may damage it. But , I really dont think you have to worry about there being a camera , in my honest opinion.

T

Tvgirl

When I thought I had a camera implanted within me I went over every inch of my body.. and had a scan done.. after I couldnt find the camera it left me to the conclusion that there was not one. I took a high grade construction magnet and ran it all over my body in different spots as well..I thought if there was something in there that the magnet may damage it. But , I really dont think you have to worry about there being a camera , in my honest opinion.
When you thought you had a camera in you, what were your experiences? Did you hear people talking negatively about you?

EdEd

EdEd

Yes. I heard people talking negative about me. I also thought that the TV was oriented around me , like things that were said had some sort of special significance to me.. I heard my name a few times on the TV and heard the people on the television making references to me and about my life... or things I would be doing... so what you're experiencing I can relate to.. I defeated it by removing the Television and entertainment for an extended amount of time.. I also thought I may of been hacked so I replace all my technological equipment.. cell phone , computer , anything and everything.. then after not watching the tv for about a year roughly , I started to get back into it.. and I didnt experience the same things as I use to.

T

Tvgirl

Yes. I heard people talking negative about me. I also thought that the TV was oriented around me , like things that were said had some sort of special significance to me.. I heard my name a few times on the TV and heard the people on the television making references to me and about my life... or things I would be doing... so what you're experiencing I can relate to.. I defeated it by removing the Television and entertainment for an extended amount of time.. I also thought I may of been hacked so I replace all my technological equipment.. cell phone , computer , anything and everything.. then after not watching the tv for about a year roughly , I started to get back into it.. and I didnt experience the same things as I use to.
Ok. I'm trying to just downplay it as a delusion, but my environment is telling me otherwise. I dont want to be on camera and I want my privacy back. I dont want the country watching me waiting on me to die.

EdEd

EdEd

I understand where you're coming from.. delusions can be scary and stressful.

EdEd

EdEd

Well , you have proof that you dont want to be on camera.. and since you're living at home.. it would be highly illegal to record someone inside of their home.. you have what they call a reasonable expectation of privacy in your home.

EdEd

EdEd

So what you think you're experiencing would be illegal if it were true.. but I can not stress enough that it is indeed a delusion and you have nothing to worry about.

T

Tvgirl

So what you think you're experiencing would be illegal if it were true.. but I can not stress enough that it is indeed a delusion and you have nothing to worry about.
Thankyou. I hope it is all a delusion. I've been dealing with this for 3 years. It's tough and scary as hell.

EdEd

EdEd

Sometimes referred to as the "right to be left alone," a person's reasonable expectation of privacy means that someone who unreasonably and seriously compromises another's interest in keeping her affairs from being known can be held liable for that exposure or intrusion.