• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

if you had the magic tablet to take you away

J

jekel1

i feel so low now , but for some reason i cant cry, i have planned my suicide a few times today, i went from being the happiest person in the world when the crisis team were hear to absolute despair. im keep seeing shadows dancing about and whispers, i really do want to die right now, because i cant cope with the depression after a high, the doc said its bi polar 1, i dont care really i just dont even want help any more , i cant remember my days gone by. im really falling here. they said i can call any time but for what , they wont admit me cause theres no room, im so desperate right now . if i had a tablet to end it all i would, really cant talk to any one as they just nod and say it wont last you will be ok but you guys understand me.:cry:

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hey Jekel - why don;t you give them a call now and see if there are any beds?

I understand just how low you are feeling really I do and I don;t like the c.team either but please ring them and explain how you are so desperate again - they have to listen sometime! It makes me angry that they are not listening to you

Talk here, keep posting

KS

M

mad as a hatter

I agree u gotta give them a call and keep doing till they listen 2 u i understand what the mood swings off bipolor r like there terrible especially when u total crash after a nice high it,s so despairing

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Bipolar Forum 2