• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

If you could describe your disorder in one sentence or multiple, or as one metaphor... what would it be?

P

PolarOpposite84

If you could describe your disorder in one sentence or multiple, or as one metaphor... what would it be?

I'll go first.... I'm bipolar 2 and have GAD. So....
I feel like a ship out at sea with no direction and absolutely no warning of any oncoming storms. I'm blind, lost, alone, and content with that.

F

Fantail

Life has been chaos but now it's peaceful disorder.

H

Happygolightly

Inability to deal with distress inability to regulate emotion.

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
A meloncholic rage of divine expression

T

The-nothing

Ok my first post here ,one word to describe my illness now thats hard but Id have to use more ,The living dead , that describes me due to my illness , every day I try and at the end Im still dead , been ill for nearly 11 years now and still hoping that I will learn to live in the outside world but when I got off the bus of life I never truly got back on again ,from being an outgoing friendly person Im a recluse who has learned to act rather than bore others with my true feelings, caring for others feelings has become my main objective and being too worthless to deserve being better is always on my mind.

F

Fantail

Ok my first post here ,one word to describe my illness now thats hard but Id have to use more ,The living dead , that describes me due to my illness , every day I try and at the end Im still dead , been ill for nearly 11 years now and still hoping that I will learn to live in the outside world but when I got off the bus of life I never truly got back on again ,from being an outgoing friendly person Im a recluse who has learned to act rather than bore others with my true feelings, caring for others feelings has become my main objective and being too worthless to deserve being better is always on my mind.
Do you have bipolar? What meds are you on?

rubyrose

rubyrose

It's like one long, dreary, rainy day. It's like a desolate wasteland where everything is hopeless, pointless, and dead. It's like a big, drab, abandoned house in the woods in a place where the sun almost never shines.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
If I have woken up not disappointed I didn't die, it's going to be a good day.

rasselas.redux

rasselas.redux

ACCOUNT CLOSED
If I could describe it all in on sentence, it would go like this:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

and then

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and then

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

and then

pppppppppppppppwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgffffffffffffffffhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsssssssssssssssssggggh

and then

uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh?

and then

tony? mary? tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?

and then

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

and

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

thats just bthe beginning

H

Happygolightly

So good to see these descriptions.... I'm not the only one....

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
If I could describe it all in on sentence, it would go like this:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

and then

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and then

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

and then

pppppppppppppppwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgffffffffffffffffhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsssssssssssssssssggggh

and then

uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh?

and then

tony? mary? tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?tony? mary?

and then

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

and

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

thats just bthe beginning
:LOL:

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Fucked up, pointless and not worth living.