• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If there was an angry forum i would join

Carol1952

Carol1952

Sounds like your having a tough time Carol..do you have friends there to support you?
not in this housing i dont then there is deb she always listens i have a feeling that i am going to catch hell i wanted insurance to pay my care giver with but thye wanted to send someone out to talk to me for three hours there is no way in hell i am going to let her in my house i dont like anyone in my apt except for my family of course deb and lori.Lori is my care giver i know she is going to be mad i didnt take that insurance to bad it isnt any of her business or my best friends.

E

EclipticNight

It's this kind of greed that makes me able to be really dark to people and not feel bad about it. When I find the greedy and manipulative people I always mess with them just to piss them off. No compassion for no compassion.

Ladyfair

Ladyfair

I'm sorry Carol, I worry about my rent going up. You have to have money in this world that's what I say. Than you can tell people where to go.😜

Carol1952

Carol1952

I'm sorry Carol, I worry about my rent going up. You have to have money in this world that's what I say. Than you can tell people where to go.😜
I hate my land lady nobody likes her around here i would love to tell her to go to hell.she is a bitch everyone is afraid of her,I am a senior where does she get off raising our rent.seniors dont have that kind of money.i wish my kids never put me n this place,u cant do anything u want.