• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If there was an angry forum i would join

Carol1952

Carol1952

I just found out today that my rent is going to be raised first she tells me it will stay the same what a liar then she said because i only paid 300 dollars for med she has to make my rent go up she is such as GD liar.SHe isnt to bright either.Yes I am angry you get a raise in social security and what good does it do?We have all the greedy people out there all thye care about is taking our money away from us.I am sick of it.What is the point of giving you a raise if everyone is going to steal it anyway.ANyone out there with a angry forum?I dont like the bitch never have i wish she would stop calling me her friend cause I am not.She is a blabber mouth she lies.Everyone knows it to.I wish they would just get rid of her.I am so upset.She makes me want to barf.Angry in Ct

2Much2Feel

Oh yeah, plenty of us are angry. It does help to vent here quite a bit...

JessisMe

JessisMe

Sorry for the rent increase, Carol, it certainly doesn’t seem fair. xo, j

2Much2Feel

Yes, we are all stressed out as it is, having rent increases (it's crazy around here too) and doctor bills piling up, does not help. It's a particularly hard time, wish they weren't allowed to raise rent right now...

Carol1952

Carol1952

my land lady lies like crazy fro instance once she told my neighbor i said the girls boyfriend was liviing there i never said a word they got evicted

JessisMe

JessisMe

my land lady lies like crazy fro instance once she told my neighbor i said the girls boyfriend was liviing there i never said a word they got evicted
That’s awful it sucks to have landlords you can’t trust. They have so much power over us renters and they can provoke so much anxiety when they don’t use that power responsibly. It’s scary.

2Much2Feel

Try to keep in mind that that is beyond your control. A lot of people are annoying and can be downright awful at times, but we have no control over them. Is there any possibility of moving to a different place? Took me years to do so, but it also took a lot of stress off my plate not having to deal w that particular landlord anymore.

2Much2Feel

And I realise that that lack of control in itself can be triggering...didn't mean that it will solve the problem.

Sash1

Sash1

Some private landlords can be a nightmare, I used one once, never again..

I rent from a housing association, your legally covered for maintenance, no sudden(illegal) rent increase, way better accomodation and sucurity of permanent residence if your a good Tennant..is there anything like that were you are Carol?

But your right, we did get a rise in benefits only to be taken away with the slight increase in rent and council tax, maybe bedroom tax I'm not sure................

2Much2Feel

I rent from a housing association, your legally covered for maintenance, no sudden(illegal) rent increase, way better accomodation and sucurity of permanent residence if your a good Tennant..is there anything like that were you are Carol?

But your right, we did get a rise in benefits only to be taken away with the slight increase in rent and council tax, maybe bedroom tax I'm not sure................
That is awesome. Never have that feeling of permanent residence myself, which is a horrible nomad feeling...

Carol1952

Carol1952

Yes, we are all stressed out as it is, having rent increases (it's crazy around here too) and doctor bills piling up, does not help. It's a particularly hard time, wish they weren't allowed to raise rent right now...
they are just being greedy they are suppose to do what you make no taker it away.she is a bitch and nosy.I like to see her raise rent.she doesnt have to jack it up just because my bills were only 325 dollar she says to me that isnt much.oh really no it isnt fair i just wish someone would fire her sorry ass.how come life insurance is counted but you cannot count health insurance?I hope she gets her's when my mom was alive she use to tell me i hope she chokes on it.
your right doesnt seem fair.if everything keeps going up i wont have any food.

Sash1

Sash1

I've moved about quite a bit Seattle, lived all over the UK by choice, but 'came back home' to settle down, closer to family, see old friends etc, went full circle..I still get itchy feet to move again, but think I should ignore it and just get comfy were I am..........

Though wouldn't mind a second home in Scotland..

Carol1952

Carol1952

I live in seniors housing authority no they dont care here.I hate her she makes me very anxious when she comes inside .The drill sargent is what i call her.I know they will raise the rent to.i had to pay a ten dollar increase in cable 100.70 for phone .I have to eat dont i i think she would love it if i had to leave she calls me her friend fat chance.I am not friends with a liar ,and a troublemaker she could leave my original one she didnt have to chance it.

2Much2Feel

I've moved about quite a bit Seattle, lived all over the UK by choice, but 'came back home' to settle down, closer to family, see old friends etc, went full circle..I still get itchy feet to move again, but think I should ignore it and just get comfy were I am..........

Though wouldn't mind a second home in Scotland..
Yeah, I tend to get that "itchy feet" feeling as well, and I bolt when I'm at my worst and just want to start over (never quite works...). It is nice to experience different places, although I'm stuck in this area until my son goes to college. Scotland sounds wonderful, never been. Regret that.

Sash1

Sash1

Sounds like your having a tough time Carol..do you have friends there to support you?