• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

If it was concluded that the CIA do infact want me dead, would I be able to leave hospital? Or would I have to stay there forever.

O

One in a million

Will I be able to leave if it was 100% confirmed??

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Can the staff help you with this worry?

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
May I ask why you believe the CIA might want to do this to you?

When I first became a voice hearer I was hearing three voices of different genders and accents claiming to be law enforcement and they said they were coming to get me for being on their telepathic network, over four years on and I've stopped believing these lies and figured out I was dealing with just one voice that was very good at imitating other people, I don't believe 'he' is a person out in the real world but rather an internal part of me, I still believe he's a real independent and unique consciousness but one that resides within me.

Rex Smith

Rex Smith

They would have sent a drone strike if they wanted you dead. You would leave in a body bag so I wouldn't worry.

N

Nukelavee

They would have sent a drone strike if they wanted you dead. You would leave in a body bag so I wouldn't worry.
I was going to say teh CIA wouldn't level an entire hospital for one guy, but, oh yeah, yes they would.

Will I be able to leave if it was 100% confirmed??
I'm going to echo Nwiddi - the question is why do you think the CIA would target you?

Rex Smith

Rex Smith

I was going to say teh CIA wouldn't level an entire hospital for one guy, but, oh yeah, yes they would.
Probably just his section then have the media report it as an isolated gas line explosion. The US only blows up entire hospitals and buildings in the middle east or where people need freedom.

O

One in a million

Drone strike is too public and word would get out...

Everyone is asking why, how, what

I wanted a simple answer of a psychiatrist.

Would I be able to leave?

P

Purpleplum

Why would the CIA want you dead?

I'm not sure what country you're in but, where I live, you're free to leave unless you're a prisoner or of harm to yourself or to someone else. They'd have to have probable cause.

N

Nukelavee

I'm sorry I can't answer that question, I'm Canadian, and don't know how your mental health system works.

Rex Smith

Rex Smith

Your question.
"If it was concluded that the CIA do infact want me dead, would I be able to leave hospital? Or would I have to stay there forever."

I thought the entire topic was about the CIA and if you had to stay there forever because of fear from being killed by them. Since there was no mention of psychiatrists or hospital procedures.

Thats a difficult question to answer. Due to questions like these.
1. Why did you get put into the hospital?
2. Are you a danger to yourself or others?
3. What's your medical history?
These are rhetorical questions.

Some people are never released back into society while others are. It would be a question I'd highly recommend you ask your doctor about.