If I killed myself the world wouldn’t even care

H

Hydrophobia

I’m tired of repeating the same old garbage that nobody will ever read or care about. I’ve said it too many times, so I won’t even repeat my situation again. Nobody will even respond anyways. I’m never gonna leave my situation. The only options left for me are homeless shelters, halfway houses, prison, the streets or death. I’m out of options and nobody evidently cares about me.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hydrophobia

I’m still in the same position I was in 8 years ago. I just got banned from another mental health support site. Nobody likes me apparently, not even other failures. So I’m just gonna leave it on that note.

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

I don't know what to say because I'm not in your situation but every day I think of giving up. I have no friends that care, anxiety about everything and I handle myself badly..

Last week I thought of giving up. But i didn't! I wanted myself dead for many years. I'm glad I stayed. Not because it is easy.. we all know life isn't. But I got myself back and a bit of my power!

You can do that to. We believe in you even if you don't believe it yourself. And yes we would miss you. You are worth a lot more. Stay save and keep writhing 💪💪

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Hydrophobia surely moving to a halfway house to begin with would be the first step in getting away from toxic people? :hug:

H

Hydrophobia

Hydrophobia surely moving to a halfway house to begin with would be the first step in getting away from toxic people? :hug:
I’ve tried everything i could. I hate everybody now. I just am tired of going to mental health support sites and getting mocked. I just want to leave this abusive household. I want to live on my own.

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

I’ve tried everything i could. I hate everybody now. I just am tired of going to mental health support sites and getting mocked. I just want to leave this abusive household. I want to live on my own.
Why do they mock you?

H

Hydrophobia

Why do they mock you?
On the last place they called me an incel, and somebody said that I “look for women as the hole” or something and a bunch of people were agreeing with that and I took that as mockery and eventually got tired of everyone cracking up before I got banned after asking to be banned previously so that they’d do it. They hadmocked me previously when I was hsving psychotic episodes and said something or another about going off meds and they just kept posting memes mocking me or something. Yeah, fuck that place.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hydrophobia

I meant I said that I was an incel and somebody told me that. I’m just going off memory.

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

That's not nice at all.. people can be so hars on other people.. I don't understand. You don't know them in real life so how can you judge someone like that?

Here is a save place with only nice people that want to help or lissen to you. So feel save, be save and enjoy 🥰