• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

djooj

I didn't know where to post this. Im currently on sertraline 100mg an chlorpromazine 200mg, before I went into medical hospital I was on trazadone an ablify( can't mind doses). I can't remember much before medical hosp so cant mind if they worked, I ink though the ablify made me more suicidal. I've been sh'ing alot in hospital an here at home. I feel angry, sui, downbut haven't told them, I feel like I waste a bed there, that they talk about me in a bad way. I want to be discharged but I also want ti get stuff sorted with the OT. Feeling hopeless with it all.
Udk point if this post, just getting it out there. Thinking though maybe it should go in bpd section idk

Last edited by a moderator:
mami5

mami5

I'm sorry you're in such a bad way djooj. Wishing you a speedy recovery. :hug5:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

D

djooj

A mod delete this SOON please. No one reply.
Appreciate the hugs but shouldn't have put up. No hugs or replies to this, thanks

Parissa

Parissa

:hug1:

Don't worry about your having written here. It is ok. I've just come out of hospital myself, i was also paranoid that the staff didn't like me and were talking about me (it was probably true). Just use that bed and take time to sleep and rest. Hospitals can be very peaceful, a time out from the real world, a safe haven, a place where you cannot self-harm. That is a good thing. Use the resource for what you need. I think you need to stay there a bit longer as you appear to be depressed still. Just rest. That's what my psychaitrist said to me, just rest.

Love Parissa

D

djooj

I cant use the letter that goes in front of yourna e ai5, sorry there were no posts when I posted. Thank you both, its just regret posting alot an feel jurged alot, even though folk here care

Parissa

Parissa

:hug:

No need to feel judged. I don't think anyone is judging you here. Be proud to be who you are and accepting of your problems.

Love Parissa

Status
Not open for further replies.