• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

IDK what to do

N

ncorde8964

Hey guys im new here and im pretty much lost, i have severe anxiety and mild depression also i notice iam very paranoid... i dont hear voices but im paranoid, ive been seeing a doctor and a social worker, right now im on remeron 15mg and seroquil 25mg. i was previously on remeron for like a year and didnt notice any changes, what i have noticed is since the seroquil iam not at all paranoid which is great but im still very depressed i would like to know if anyone knows a good NON SSRI anti depressant i had bad sexual side effects with them and donot wanna even touch one... anyways i dont want any with addictive properties and i just want one that works... also they havent told me what problem i have.... so please if any one can tell me the name of a good non ssri anti depressant that also isnt remeron i would greatly appreciate it !! thanks

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

I'm on mirtazapine and I find that really good in relation to sexual problems, in fact better than before I was on any meds, having been on citalopram for years.