• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

idk anymore

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

cant seem to leave the house on my own anymore. my stepdad did something im trying to forget happened but why would he be trying to jog my memory of what he did? im okay im safe at home right now

keepsafe

keepsafe

Glad you are safe at home - please don;t blame yourself for any of this. Hope you are going to be ok?

Love
KS
xxxxxxx

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm glad your safe at home. It's terrible what he did to you honey and sick he is trying to make you remember. I do hope you will be okay. I'm thinking of you and sending hugs :hug5: xxx

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

Glad you are safe at home - please don;t blame yourself for any of this. Hope you are going to be ok?

Love
KS
xxxxxxx
thanks KS i hope i will be okay too, he messaged me again *sigh* i will stay strong xx love ya KS xx

keepsafe

keepsafe

Its his total lack of boundaries, please ignore him, he's not a good person.

Please be safe

Love u
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

I'm glad your safe at home. It's terrible what he did to you honey and sick he is trying to make you remember. I do hope you will be okay. I'm thinking of you and sending hugs :hug5: xxx
thanks messy im going to close accounts he can access me on hugssssssss

Davey Blueeyes

Davey Blueeyes

Yes, I agree with everyone, you don't deserve this, no one deserves this.

Be well and forget him, he's a total loser :hug5:

N

Noetic

Don’t put too much pressure on yourself at the moment Judazz; it’s natural to feel a little vulnerable after a bad experience and staying inside helps us feel protected. Give yourself some time and you’ll start feeling more able to go out alone I’m sure.

Your stepdad might be trying to jog your memory as a means of control, making you feel bad to keep you on the back foot. Or he’s just a nasty s***t, or both :hug:

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

blocked facebook instead of deactivating account. if he carries on through texts i will block his number. i will be ok x

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

thanks everyone xxxxxxxx

:grouphug:

N

Noetic

blocked facebook instead of deactivating account. if he carries on through texts i will block his number. i will be ok x
Good for you. Facebook security is pretty good so hopefully he won't be able to find you, unless he sets up another account; if he does and continues to harrass you, you could always report him to FB. :hug:

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I've only just seen this..
I hope you're ok hunny and i'm sorry that you've had to deal with yet more shit from him. :hug1: