• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Ideas how do I make an abusive doctor loose his mind

B

Blackrose09

I m pretty sure I won't putt them in practice but I would be very interested in hearing about them.

W

WhySoSerious

I won't ever validate treating people badly. No matter how horrible they may be.

LittleMissNameless

LittleMissNameless

If they're abusive find a different one.
You have the power to advocate for yourself.

B

Blackrose09

Of course I'm not going anymore to be treated by this sh*t. but in the same time I'm going and pretending I only se her to treat me but the real reason is to drive her a little crazy. Why not?

JessisMe

JessisMe

She could press charges against you for harassment or some other thing. I would advocate for yourself and your specific issues through organizations that hold doctors accountable for this kind of thing.

LittleMissNameless

LittleMissNameless

Of course I'm not going anymore to be treated by this sh*t. but in the same time I'm going and pretending I only se her to treat me but the real reason is to drive her a little crazy. Why not?
Is that a productive way to spend your time?

B

Blackrose09

She could press charges against you for harassment or some other thing. I would advocate for yourself and your specific issues through organizations that hold doctors accountable for this kind of thing.
It won't be harassment

B

Blackrose09

What is wrong with me?
I want to focus on my well being rathar than revenging.