I'd love to die today

B

BPB1984

The how doesn't really matter to me. I'm feeling suicidal but history has taught me that I'm too much of a coward to kill myself so I'd love nothing more than if some accident or 'act of god' just wiped me out.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

m4z

Hello darling
I totally hear you. These are my daily thoughts as well plus I know I would never actually do it. I just want this sad loop I seem to be stuck in to end. But you know what, you won't get off that easily I'm afraid :) I hope tomorrow is better for you. I also hope that if you die it's the moment you feel a glimpse of happiness. Sending lots of hugs to you. Let's hold on another day, okay? x

A

angels egg

I feel the exact same way. I've been reading things about negative thoughts, and people have said that mental illness lies. It makes you believe in the worst. The only problem is that I have a hard time figuring out if there's anything good about life. I'm sorry you're going through this. I hope you feel better soon.

A

angels egg

Just want to apologize for turning this into all about me with my last comment. Here are some things that could help you feel better:

play video games, watch movies, read, listen to music, spend time with family and pets

It really isn't easy at all but I guess it's about going through each day and trying your most to survive. Again, I hope you feel better soon.

Etheral

Etheral

The how doesn't really matter to me. I'm feeling suicidal but history has taught me that I'm too much of a coward to kill myself so I'd love nothing more than if some accident or 'act of god' just wiped me out.
Hi there,

I hear you! I'm sure many of us have felt this way several times! I can tell you I feel that way right now as well.

What happened today or what happened recently that triggered these thoughts? Do you think you could search and find the answer?

G

George10111

I’m sorry you’re feeling that way. I truly am. I’ve felt that way a lot. You are a strong individual and you yourself deserve the best. Hang in there we’re all here for you