• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I would rather die than go through it again.

H

Hello513Zombie

I would rather die than go through another round of psychosis. At the moment I am symptom free. My techniques seem to be working.

If they fail I don't know what I will do. I would rather die than live with this disease.

ReverieAnxiety

ReverieAnxiety

Hello hello!

I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through! I've have not experience psychosis; it sounds horrible. Have you sought professional help? What techniques are working for you?

Mental illness is hard...any type of illness is. You're trying your darn best to fight the good fight. You are strong...don't forget that ok? At times when it's dark, it's easy for us to feel like we should give up. But, you're showing incredible strength...you're symptom free.

H

Hello513Zombie

Hello hello!

I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through! I've have not experience psychosis; it sounds horrible. Have you sought professional help? What techniques are working for you?

Mental illness is hard...any type of illness is. You're trying your darn best to fight the good fight. You are strong...don't forget that ok? At times when it's dark, it's easy for us to feel like we should give up. But, you're showing incredible strength...you're symptom free.
Mindfullness, neuroplasticity, and applying the scientific method to it.

ReverieAnxiety

ReverieAnxiety

Hi hello!

I like your techniques. I've looked into plasticity a bit. Mindfulness definitely helps me break away from anxiety and brings me to the joy of the present.

N

natalie

I would seek profesional mental health for hearing voices, you need to seek medication?

Also, maybe have a go at trying music listening through headphones?

Take care now.

H

Hello513Zombie

I would seek profesional mental health for hearing voices, you need to seek medication?

Also, maybe have a go at trying music listening through headphones?

Take care now.
I do not hear them anymore. So I will not be doing that. I don't agree with the methodology of the psychiatric community in the states.

So I dont consult them, and my techniques appear to be working so why involve unneccesaey harmful meds.

H

Hello513Zombie

Medications are not an option. They never work, and I find the side effects intolerable. For instance they cause the voices to amplify, restlessness, lethargy, or flat out make me more suicidal in the case of anti depressants

However I have gained control of it using certain mental techniques such as mindfulness, staying occupied, better health and sleep patterns, and neuroplasticity.

If I can rewire my mind I should stay in permanent remission. This has been working while consulting profesionals never does.

H

Hello513Zombie

The practices I use allow me to force my brain to think differently. It works like a charm. I no longer hallucinate, and the negative voices in my head have changed their tune to be more in line with what I actually want to think

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
blog15 Hearing Voices Forum 0
wollie Hearing Voices Forum 27