• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

i wonder about life happy ever after

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i wonder if all those young women who discriminated against me as a young lunatic ever found they're perfect man, one said wouldn't you want the best possible start in life for your children so maybe it is understandable

i wonder how many are living in cottages in the country with daffodils in the garden

i wonder how many are now more understanding about mental health now either because they've experienced it or their children have

remember one advocate i had saying attitudes are changing so fast in mental health that what was once fact is now predulice and vice versa

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
yes if you want bitter, having a sex drive and no way of expressing it leaves you bitter, i remember telling my therapist the only women i'd made friends with at uni was a lesbian, my therapist said thats significant most women worry about making friends with you in case it leads to a relationship but she doesn't have to worry about that

though times have changed and now in my 60s i'm not so bothered by a sex drive

seems the mentally ill are expected to have a silly smile on their faces despite the way they're treated either that or be called bitter

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
one of my friends says he goes for men because it's more available, i see that as giving up though if your that way inclined no one has a right to judge you, it's different if your doing it due to women not been available in my opinion

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
W Makes me wonder Schizophrenia Forum 4
T I wonder how can people see me Schizophrenia Forum 16
LORD BURT Do you wonder why you felt invisible, why you felt alone? Schizophrenia Forum 4
LORD BURT Do you ever wonder what you would be like off meds? Schizophrenia Forum 24
T How likely is it that the TV will talk about someone's life? Schizophrenia Forum 42
T My Life Needs Dates! Schizophrenia Forum 8
L What’s life Schizophrenia Forum 24
T Even though my life is hell... Schizophrenia Forum 11
THE MANDALORIAN Cycles in life; mentally. Schizophrenia Forum 1
THE MANDALORIAN The more negativity you remove from your life Schizophrenia Forum 1
AlwaysinCrown Can be schizophrenia caused by things that happen in my life? Schizophrenia Forum 5
THE MANDALORIAN Let Me Share A Life Lesson With You All Schizophrenia Forum 1
F anybody here studying and doing well in life despite having schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 14
TheEagle15 Im sad because of the way my life is, schizophrenic? Schizophrenia Forum 11
L What do you want out of life? Schizophrenia Forum 21
Micsodi Help please, what consequences are there of early pension - paranoid schizophrenia - in the work-field +any information about handicap papers for life Schizophrenia Forum 5
P Kicking life in the teeth Schizophrenia Forum 3
K what life lessons has sz taught you Schizophrenia Forum 38
K does a schizophrenic have a vocation in life Schizophrenia Forum 6
LORD BURT Not fussed about life anymore? Schizophrenia Forum 16
S Lost in life Schizophrenia Forum 10
blog15 way of life allighned with? Schizophrenia Forum 0
R 60 years of a wasted life Schizophrenia Forum 2
FadeToBlack How/have you rebuilt your life post-diagnosis? Schizophrenia Forum 2
T Happy New Year!!! Schizophrenia Forum 5
L HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!! Schizophrenia Forum 6
L Happy Xmas one and all!!!! Schizophrenia Forum 10
Mr.NiceGuy happy thanksgiving Schizophrenia Forum 27
EdEd Happy Thanksgiving! Schizophrenia Forum 8
A Thought insertion- mostly happy/unhappy ones or random? Schizophrenia Forum 6
EdEd Happy Fathers Day! Schizophrenia Forum 3
S Be happy Schizophrenia Forum 3
L Happy hallucinations Schizophrenia Forum 13