• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I woke up with bad anxiety

h24

h24

I am going through stressful time but I was relatively chill last night. I woke up with severe anxiety, my hands and feet are cold. My cheeks are burning. I have a stomach pain and low appetite. I can't focus on anything. Basically all the physical symptoms of anxiety. I need to work but I just can't function right now. I feel so lost and stressed out.

D

Dayana McClud

I’m so sorry. Sending you much love and support. Perhaps you might try something for anxiety like a medication that is temporary acting like atavan? It’s not unusual or wrong to have anxiety over a job either. Just want to send you support and hug yourself for me. It’s going to be okay. Even if it doesn’t seem like that now.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

hiya x sending lots of love x please keep posting ,it helps me ,do something nice for yourself and remember this feeling will pass
Lu x

h24

h24

Thank you for nice words. I tried to do some meditation and breathing exercises and it helped a bit. I had some chocolate as well :innocent: I have a major submission on sunday so it is normal to feel anxious still.