• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I woke up to find out I searched for things that I searched for weeks/months ago on Safari last night, completely no memory

D

Dipman819

Medication: Seroquel, Depakote and Trazodone

Woke up today and decided to look on Safari, and i come across something that I didn’t remember searching for at first, then it hit me that I did search that.. but months ago. I go back in pages and see stuff that I do remember searching for before I searched the last page. The thing is I was using private mode before I went to bed and I rarely use normal mode but when I do I delete my history when I’m done using it.

Also YouTube search results that I would’ve searched I did not remember, and a few days ago I had stuff I like in my video history that I didn’t remember

Could this be a side effect from one of my medications?

Z

Zenobia

I got stuff like that from a sleeping medication. Like sleep-walking. Apparently, I talked to my son & seemed kind of drunk. I signed up for something on my laptop & couldn't un-subscribe because I had no memory of an account name or password. Ambien, I think. I think I've been on Seroquil with no problems & I've been on trazadone with no problems. Don't know Decacote.

O

Orpington

I take lamotrigine, sertraline and amitriptyline - I'm bipolar. I think any psychotropic can contribute to a variety of surprising experiences, so it's certainly possible. Something else to consider: are you manic? I have experienced similar and more severe things - frequently - when I am manic. Conversations I don't remember. Purchases I don't remember. Etc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Bipolar Forum 5