i wish .................

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

How are you doing Midnight?

The Samaritans won't get mad with you. They are there to help you through those difficult times. So are we.

You are greatly loved here. We all know you're a lovely and wonderful person.

Pop one of your gorgeous fur babies on your lap and very slowly stroke whilst saying to yourself

"I am loved and safe....I am loved and safe". Cats are very calming and the affirmation should

soothe your thoughts.

Huge hugs :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Everything's okay, Midnight xxx
I'm having lunch at the moment before going to work and my furbabies are having their lunch :hug:

using up the fruit loaf and some spicy meatballs, cheese and hot cross bun :hug:

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Willow's having a little cuddle :grouphug::love:

she maybe wants to share my cheese, she can't have any though cause cheese and milk are bad for cats :sorry: she just found a tiny crumb of it that dropped and ate it and is licking her lips :love: i think that tiny bit she'll be ok with, it was so small i didnt even see it :redface:

L

Lunar Lady

I'm having lunch at the moment before going to work and my furbabies are having their lunch :hug:

using up the fruit loaf and some spicy meatballs, cheese and hot cross bun :hug:
:D Fantastic!

Sorry - I replied again before I saw your answer!

Oooh spicy meatballs...yum!

Have a great day, Midnight xxx

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

How was your day, Midnight? xx
been stressful and i been close to exploding, jsut trying to help others on here cause otherwise i'll end up posting swear words all over the forum :hug:

How's everyone's favouritest Lunar today? :hug:

L

Lunar Lady

Stressful day too - but we can relax now, Midnight.

Well done for getting to work and doing everything you needed to, hun.

Good for you, Midnight :dance: