• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I wish there was no food in the world

N

Nb2737582

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Fucking hate food, life revolves around food for fuck sake.

P

Purpleplum

Think about people that are starving in this world and them hearing you say that.

I know you feel tortured with food but others would love to have that choice of having it.

N

Nb2737582

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Think about people that are starving in this world and them hearing you say that.

I know you feel tortured with food but others would love to have that choice of having it.
I know and it’s anorexia talking. I only have one meal a day and I have always had one or two meals a day with no snacks. It just annoys me that you have to make time to eat. It also causes issues with my digestive tract every single day due to my genetic condition, if you believe in life after death you still have to eat there too. Why didn’t God just take that job away? In heaven you shouldn’t have to do anything, eating is a bloody job.

P

Purpleplum

I know and it’s anorexia talking. I only have one meal a day and I have always had one or two meals a day with no snacks. It just annoys me that you have to make time to eat. It also causes issues with my digestive tract every single day due to my genetic condition, if you believe in life after death you still have to eat there too. Why didn’t God just take that job away? In heaven you shouldn’t have to do anything, eating is a bloody job.
I know what you go through...it's hell. Just know that it can get better.

No, I don't believe in human life after death. I believe in something else...food will not matter.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
a random girl Eating Disorders Forum 3
A Eating Disorders Forum 3