• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

I wish I could cry

Louizard

Louizard

I've had an episode after months tonight, a panic attack followed by anxiety that will last for who knows how long.
Still, I have learned a lot from past experiences and this time I rationally know this is going to pass, and I'm also managing to go on with life. I'm not feeling well, but I think I'm handling this wonderfullly.

Now, I constantly feel on the edge, I am on the verge of crying but I can't as I rarely cry, and I know that crying will make me feel more relaxed. Any suggestions? I tried with animal rescuing videos since they always work, but this time it was no success. Not sad crying, just some tears, hopeful tears, happy tears,...

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

You sound upset lizard. Is everything ok? I know getting emotional can be hard, but moving on with whatever is bothering you can become a blessing. I hope you're feeling better

Louizard

Louizard

You sound upset lizard. Is everything ok? I know getting emotional can be hard, but moving on with whatever is bothering you can become a blessing. I hope you're feeling better
Thank you so much for your concern. Unfortunately I was in the middle of a panic disorder episode, but I'm so glad it went better much faster than they used to