• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I will share my story with you im youness from morocco i have schisophrenia sorry about my language but im trying to translat my feelings

beeyourselfkid

beeyourselfkid

Hi, it must be hard to live in a country that has poor mental health approach. Here where I live still needs updating. Especially in the areas closer to the rural parts a.k.a south island and small cities. I hope you can receive help elsewhere perhaps like in the E.U. Good luck friend. :hug:

B

Badrezzamane

Hi, it must be hard to live in a country that has poor mental health approach. Here where I live still needs updating. Especially in the areas closer to the rural parts a.k.a south island and small cities. I hope you can receive help elsewhere perhaps like in the E.U. Good luck friend. :hug:
You are right, there are no associations concerned with psychiatric patients, in addition to expensive medicines and inefficiency of doctors

Quote Reply