• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I will always be an outsider

F

firemonkee57

Never able to find the key that opens the door to the inner circle.

F

firemonkee57

Just a lot of what you post/your opinions seems in line with the mainstream/orthodox.
You keep on pushing that line even though I am far from blindly pro the mainstream. I have always acknowledged its limitations and do think improvements are needed. The thing is do you refurbish the house possibly extensively, or do you knock it down and build a new dwelling? Or metaphorically speaking have people living on the streets.

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You keep on pushing that line even though I am far from blindly pro the mainstream. I have always acknowledged its limitations and do think improvements are needed. The thing is do you refurbish the house possibly extensively, or do you knock it down and build a new dwelling? Or metaphorically speaking have people living on the streets.
You say you're not pro the mainstream, & yet years of your posting seems pretty well in line with it's paradigm.

Personally i think the entire field needs a fundamental transformation. You could apply all the same arguments & reasoning to slavery imo - how do your opinions sound in that context?

F

firemonkee57

You could apply all the same arguments & reasoning to slavery imo - how do your opinions sound in that context?
Those damn Yankees ruined my plantation .

Kerome

Kerome

Never able to find the key that opens the door to the inner circle.
I've been part of a few inner circles. It's always been lucky timing, and being valuable to them, and then making a personal connection. It happens in stages, but quite quickly.